napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

B12 dosing and Cypionate frozen

DuranMode

Does anybody know of any guidelines to follow for B12 injections? Also I received my cypionate in the mail and one of the vials were frozen will that affect the potency when it thaws thank you guys

Mine was too I just have a small space heater next to me I put the 20 ml bottle about a foot away for a minute or two this morning and waaaaalaaa all clear gtg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the hormone came out of solution m (crashed). Try putting the vial in an inch of boiling water to bring it back. Just don’t inject it while its gelled. If you can get it back the potency should not be affected

it probable not frozen... when it crashes it looks like it frozen and Robo_gainz is totally right boil it in water should bring it back... had a bottle crash in middle of summer and it looked frozen but it wasn't

I would run 1000mcg of b12 every four-five days for a while then move it to once a week.

Does anybody know of any guidelines to follow for B12 injections? Also I received my cypionate in the mail and one of the vials were frozen will that affect the potency when it thaws thank you guys

Just out of curiosity what are you taking the b12 for. The only reason I ask is because I’ve been looking into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom