Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Athlete Cycle help

Titan10

New member
Member
I am looking for some advise. I watch Dylan's YouTube videos which brings me to the forums. I'm a high level Jiu Jitsu competitor and at these levels most guys are on some form of performance enhancer. They do not test for anything so most guys take advantage of that. I have done bulk cycles in the past but now that I have to keep my weight in control and not lose cardio I am unsure of what would work best. Any advice? Both from the sarms side and steroid side. Thank you in advanced.
 
Stats please...
age:
ht:
wt:
Goals:
bf%:
Years training (weights/type of):

Are you looking to go the AAS route, or SARMs?
 
Stats please...
age:
ht:
wt:
Goals:
bf%:
Years training (weights/type of):

Are you looking to go the AAS route, or SARMs?

31,
5'8",
170
Goals: Lean cut, stronger, faster recovery, cardio/endurance increase, fat loss.

I train 5-6 days a week in jiu jitsu, 2-3 hours per day. Weight train 4-5 days per week with a strength and conditioning coach. I think I might wanna go AAS.
 
I am looking for some advise. I watch Dylan's YouTube videos which brings me to the forums. I'm a high level Jiu Jitsu competitor and at these levels most guys are on some form of performance enhancer. They do not test for anything so most guys take advantage of that. I have done bulk cycles in the past but now that I have to keep my weight in control and not lose cardio I am unsure of what would work best. Any advice? Both from the sarms side and steroid side. Thank you in advanced.
I have the perfect setup for you bro. I would do a combination of a test cycle with sarms that fit your goal perfectly

Get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout


PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day



(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
31,
5'8",
170
Goals: Lean cut, stronger, faster recovery, cardio/endurance increase, fat loss.

I train 5-6 days a week in jiu jitsu, 2-3 hours per day. Weight train 4-5 days per week with a strength and conditioning coach. I think I might wanna go AAS.
i can give you an anabolic cycle recommendation but in all honesty, you dont need it here at all... sarms are FAR more conducive for your goals and steroids just are not needed for what your wanting... you can do whatever you want and i'll help you either way but i assure you that you dont even need them here... i can set you up a mean sarms cycle that will help you not only achieve your goals but surpass them...
 
i can give you an anabolic cycle recommendation but in all honesty, you dont need it here at all... sarms are FAR more conducive for your goals and steroids just are not needed for what your wanting... you can do whatever you want and i'll help you either way but i assure you that you dont even need them here... i can set you up a mean sarms cycle that will help you not only achieve your goals but surpass them...

I'll take whatever recommendations you can give me. Thank you!
 
I'll take whatever recommendations you can give me. Thank you!
every aspect you are wanting to improve SCREAMS sarms... endurance, fat loss, faster recovery, lean muscle gain, strength gain... its so perfect bro... you have several options depending on how aggressive you want to go... when i design stacks, i give you the best period... if you want a different option after you see this, i can help either way but i am giving you the BEST option for your goals... it is the ultra recomp stack... its beyond perfect for what you are after... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
every aspect you are wanting to improve SCREAMS sarms... endurance, fat loss, faster recovery, lean muscle gain, strength gain... its so perfect bro... you have several options depending on how aggressive you want to go... when i design stacks, i give you the best period... if you want a different option after you see this, i can help either way but i am giving you the BEST option for your goals... it is the ultra recomp stack... its beyond perfect for what you are after... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This looks great and something that would def help me! I really appreciate your advice and great job on the videos!

Just to appease my coursity what type of anabolic stack would you have recommended?
 
This looks great and something that would def help me! I really appreciate your advice and great job on the videos!

Just to appease my coursity what type of anabolic stack would you have recommended?
i really would have just had you run test with sarms... there's no need for the shutdown, estrogen conversion etc.. its unnecessary and steroids are not going to help you for what YOU need.. i set things up conducive for each person... it just does not make sense for you when you can get everything you want and more from the sarms stack and its more tailored for what your wanting and you can avoid all the sides etc... its honestly a no brainer...
 
Gotta agree here, AAS is not the best choice for a fighter....SARMS will be your bread & butter.
 
let me know if you have any further questions bro... the layout i initially gave you is going to be more than perfect for what you are wanting to achieve...
 
Top Bottom