napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking for help with a smart mouth...

Listen man. Here's where you went wrong. You dove into a,cycle without fully understanding what to do. Or at least that's how your original post came off. The44 is a tough lover. He offered a sincere opinion to which most majority of the forum would share. You didn't like it, let's admit it; the truth hurts. You retaliated in a way that pissed 44 off. He, while somewhat abrasive, offered you sound advice and help. Regardless, the need for the feud to continue any longer is not pressing. This sets a bad example of both sides of the community(rookies/vets), and we all need to learn a thing or two, and to say you don't need to learn is ludicrous. The day you stop learning is the day you die.

Anybody new coming to the board needs to realize that at times you might get a little tough love from the senior members here. That's just the way it is. It's necessary on our part a lot of times to get a point across because there are so many nowadays that don't want to take advice constructively. So before you get butthurt and go off on those that are only trying to help you, you might want to think about it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well said! I have never thought or felt when things got tough it was because those here did not care!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody new coming to the board needs to realize that at times you might get a little tough love from the senior members here. That's just the way it is. It's necessary on our part a lot of times to get a point across because there are so many nowadays that don't want to take advice constructively. So before you get butthurt and go off on those that are only trying to help you, you might want to think about it

Agreed. I didn't see anything wrong with 44's initial post. He was being helpful and providing guidence. The problem is this.. too many guys jump head first into a cycle without any knowledge and end up screwing themselves. Tough love is given because people need to understand that you have to be more prepared and educated when approaching aas. If you're a new member and you're coming onto a board for advice because you weren't prepared before starting, well... you need to be receptive of constructive criticism. In the end, you're getting great help from guys who've been around the block.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Listen man. Here's where you went wrong. You dove into a,cycle without fully understanding what to do. Or at least that's how your original post came off. The44 is a tough lover. He offered a sincere opinion to which most majority of the forum would share. You didn't like it, let's admit it; the truth hurts. You retaliated in a way that pissed 44 off. He, while somewhat abrasive, offered you sound advice and help. Regardless, the need for the feud to continue any longer is not pressing. This sets a bad example of both sides of the community(rookies/vets), and we all need to learn a thing or two, and to say you don't need to learn is ludicrous. The day you stop learning is the day you die.

Agreed. I didn't see anything wrong with 44's initial post. He was being helpful and providing guidence. The problem is this.. too many guys jump head first into a cycle without any knowledge and end up screwing themselves. Tough love is given because people need to understand that you have to be more prepared and educated when approaching aas. If you're a new member and you're coming onto a board for advice because you weren't prepared before starting, well... you need to be receptive of constructive criticism. In the end, you're getting great help from guys who've been around the block.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I gave this much thought while I went to lunch and in all honesty I don't feel I came off in an inappropriate, or rude manner. I was in utter shock at the way this was gone about. I know it happens, but it shouldn't if this were a perfect world people would research compounds, what they are intended for, what the effects are, or can be both good and bad and whether or not they are willing to subject themselves to it/them. He did eventually seek out some advice, but we all know it was a day late and a dollar short of when it needed to happen. Here's what I initially said:

"Bro, you have a lot of questions for someone 10 weeks into a cycle. That's the first thing, second you just don't throw in compounds like its a vending machine candy bro. I know you got gains out of it, but to dive in like this is highly discouraged. Test only really and for safety sake should have been your only compound at all, but 10 weeks later here we are. Wrap this one up as cleanly as you can and don't bro-science the in between cycle time so you can recover otherwise this little fly by wire experiment of yours will bite you later on. You're already surpressed like a mofo dude."

His response:

'Lol thanks gear head .... I'm actually on wk5/6
Not helpful !! You might want to do a little research buddy, I am more than happy with my stack after taking the right advice. Thanks Dylan
If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post then sometimes a still tongue makes a wise head.
Be lucky'

I'm not into bickering like a bitch, but where was anything I said worthy of his response? I think everything I said was in fact helpful in some capacity. I let him know he started off on his cycle wrong, advised him to not just add compounds, suggested what was a good first cycle and advised him to take the guess work out of it with his PCT. I concluded it all in warning him that although he feels great now later on he could see the repercussions. He if anyone came off with the go fuck yourself attitude as witnessed by Bigbusiness. Here's what I'm gonna try to do with this, take the high road. I'm not apologizing for a single thing I said, I'm just gonna walk away and call it resolved. After all whatever he chooses to do with AAS has nothing to do with me, or how I look/feel. So unless he pops off again The 44 is good.

I gave this much thought while I went to lunch and in all honesty I don't feel I came off in an inappropriate, or rude manner. I was in utter shock at the way this was gone about. I know it happens, but it shouldn't if this were a perfect world people would research compounds, what they are intended for, what the effects are, or can be both good and bad and whether or not they are willing to subject themselves to it/them. He did eventually seek out some advice, but we all know it was a day late and a dollar short of when it needed to happen. Here's what I initially said:

"Bro, you have a lot of questions for someone 10 weeks into a cycle. That's the first thing, second you just don't throw in compounds like its a vending machine candy bro. I know you got gains out of it, but to dive in like this is highly discouraged. Test only really and for safety sake should have been your only compound at all, but 10 weeks later here we are. Wrap this one up as cleanly as you can and don't bro-science the in between cycle time so you can recover otherwise this little fly by wire experiment of yours will bite you later on. You're already surpressed like a mofo dude."

His response:

Not helpful !! You might want to do a little research buddy, I am more than happy with my stack after taking the right advice. Thanks Dylan
If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post then sometimes a still tongue makes a wise head.
Be lucky'

I'm not into bickering like a bitch, but where was anything I said worthy of his response? I think everything I said was in fact helpful in some capacity. I let him know he started off on his cycle wrong, advised him to not just add compounds, suggested what was a good first cycle and advised him to take the guess work out of it with his PCT. I concluded it all in warning him that although he feels great now later on he could see the repercussions. He if anyone came off with the go fuck yourself attitude as witnessed by Bigbusiness. Here's what I'm gonna try to do with this, take the high road. I'm not apologizing for a single thing I said, I'm just gonna walk away and call it resolved. After all whatever he chooses to do with AAS has nothing to do with me, or how I look/feel. So unless he pops off again The 44 is good.

c358244b0256d3fec8f4b9e34d3e5a10.jpg

His response:

Be lucky'

U sir are a poopie head..we should drag u to beach and bury u in the sand and build sand tits on Ur chest! Then throw eggs at Ur face! Who da fuk u think u are giving good advice? Fuck that Shit bro..go weed eat barefoot

U sir are a poopie head..we should drag u to beach and bury u in the sand and build sand tits on Ur chest! Then throw eggs at Ur face! Who da fuk u think u are giving good advice? Fuck that Shit bro..go weed eat barefoot

ROFLMAO!

Lol somebody must've missed breakfast... I love you too bro. My bare feet would laugh at the weeds bro. Too many miles of turf and surf under this Devil Dogs paws. However I did find the sand tits remark funny. Apologies for the estrogen I displayed above... just trying not to be the asshole this time.

Lol somebody must've missed breakfast... I love you too bro. My bare feet would laugh at the weeds bro. Too many miles of turf and surf under this Devil Dogs paws. However I did find the sand tits remark funny. Apologies for the estrogen I displayed above... just trying not to be the asshole this time.

It's Friday, it's Olympia weekend! Fuck it lol

Dex should retire if he don't win. Branch. Should too

Damn... you've been inside my brain the last few days! I feel the same. I'm a fan of Branch's brute fuckin strength kill it all mentality, but his time just never arrived. As for Dexter... I think he forgets that he is on the way out the door. He's almost the Albert Beckles of our day if you remember him. This isn't the NFL so giving him a championship on the way out is not an option for the Sandow. Phil's gonna win, he is kinda awesome, and honestly K. Levrone might place well AFTER Phil, Dexter, Roelly, Cedric and Branch... he's not where he needs to be his back looks like mine. If he places higher than 4th I'm getting a coach and a pro card.

Hey 44 ..... let me start by saying you're right.... I am sorry I misunderstood you and responded in an inpropriate manner. I was kinda disappointed I guess with the answer you gave originally as I felt I had spent a lot of time researching. It's taken me all this time to get over this episode and feel the dust may of settled enough for me to come back to the forum in an effort to seek good advice for a second cycle in the new year. I just felt it was a roughing up on your part, like some have said "Tough Love" I'm not a disrespectful person, maybe a little sensitive :)
All the best. Kfor

Hey 44 ..... let me start by saying you're right.... I am sorry I misunderstood you and responded in an inpropriate manner. I was kinda disappointed I guess with the answer you gave originally as I felt I had spent a lot of time researching. It's taken me all this time to get over this episode and feel the dust may of settled enough for me to come back to the forum in an effort to seek good advice for a second cycle in the new year. I just felt it was a roughing up on your part, like some have said "Tough Love" I'm not a disrespectful person, maybe a little sensitive :)
All the best. Kfor

Understood bro. No problem and apologies as well.

Top Bottom