napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aromasin and arimidex applicable and best usages.

In which situation arimidex is better and in which situation aromasin is better?
That's easy. Aromasin is always better. No comparison. Aromasin is superior in every way. It's a suicidal inhibitor, increases free test, Lowers shbg, and is lipid friendly

aromasin is going to be the stronger of the two and the one you always want in pct... it comes down to how gyno prone you are... most everyone will opt for aromasin but then there are some that are not gyno prone at all and aromasin is actually too strong for them... you have to do some trial and error on that to see how YOUR body responds...

Thanks Dylan

In TRT, one of the doctor suggested one of my friend that

You should do every third day
50mg Test Enan
500iu HCG
0.5mg Arimidex

for 4 to 6 six weeks.

On that ground , I have raised a question.

Thanks Dylan

In TRT, one of the doctor suggested one of my friend that

You should do every third day
50mg Test Enan
500iu HCG
0.5mg Arimidex

for 4 to 6 six weeks.

On that ground , I have raised a question.
thats horrible advice... you DO NOT need arimidex like that at that dose... thats also absurd on the use of hcg... another typical negligent ignorant doctor...

Dylan,

I am now using aromasin for lowing my estro. I have been informed that 12.5mg EOD for 4 weeks. Now 3rd weeks are running.

Is it a problem if I take 25mg every 2nd day becoz the every tablet is 25mg and such a small size . I just unable to divide that tablet.

You kind suggestion is awaited.

Top Bottom