napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are you man enough?

44YOGearHead

Say you're in the gym training and a serious female bodybuilding competitor approached you and said ' I'm about to go tan for 15 minutes. Would you like to go grab a bite to eat afterwards?' if you'd be done training would you take her up on a date?
Here's my take on this. I've always been fascinated with bodybuilding. As a teen I competed twice in amateur shows, I got into gyms for free because they said having guys like me was good for business. At the time I was like 16yo, 210 pounds and a muscular teen. Nowhere near my proportions now tape wise, but good enuff to show up at Golds & World gym and not have to pay to train. I love all aspects of bodybuilding and honest to God would've liked to have been able to have stayed committed to it and training the entire time I spent in the military.
Life happens and although I've had plenty of up's and downs in life I've always taken pride in my appearance, what I lacked was the time to train properly. Working 14-18 hours a day in service of your country can be taxing to say the least as your responsibility level rose. It really wasn't until I committed to the idea of retirement that I said "fuck it' I have enough rank to do as I please fuck PT, held formation and hit the gym. I literally converted a building into a gym bringing all my weights (1400lbs in db's), a squat rack, flat bench and two other benches for my guys and I to use. Fuck it bro. Time to get big and use my rank to do it lol. I exempted myself from urinalysis and everything.
So why wouldn't a man into weight training on a serious level want a woman every bit as, or even more as committed to the sport as he is? Personally I love a woman with muscle. I love a woman with drive and go get it and yet knows she's a feminine piece of art in spirit and soul. Being a woman is more than being soft and mushy. I can appreciate that as well in some instances, but when women hug me and they feel like they're made out of half empty water balloons I think 'wtf'. I like a firm and fit woman. Someone with principles and a sense of commitment. I can't see myself tiring of a woman with a shaker cup. Just let me eat as I please and I would be happier than a fit kid with a set of 120's.
This is a lifestyle and I'd rather hear someone say 'hey babe time to hit the gym you pussy' than nag me about going as often as I do. #KillDAgyM

d5b588c1bde87f78f4d9f3718187dd12.jpg

I agree. Fortunately Andrew wants to join me most of the time because fitness is important to him too! We may have different goals, is nice to have someone who says "hei, want to go hit it at gym for a bit?" Instead of not wanting to go at all or bitching about how much I do! Just another reason in a long list of plusses am grateful to be with Navajo-Apache head hunter as partner! But yeah, I think any couple sharing something as intense as gym is better off in relationship of theirs! And the other benefits? Well, if I must explain............................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn bro.You hairy.Wax those shoulders. :p

I like me some BBW's.Not sloppy fat but curvy AF.Big bust/big ass & some belly is cool.BB chicks are hot too.Sarala is stunning!!

Girls with muscle are the shit. Especially the ones who are shredded with a nice pair of wheels. I might be a pretty boy but I'd be real surprised if a female competitor asked me on a date but I definitely wouldn't turn it down if I was single.

My wife is into fitness but all she does is cardio. She wants to lift with me and tbh I pawn her off the to whoever the gyms generic personal trainer might happen to be. I just don't have the time to show my girl how to lift and still go kill it myself in a single day.

Damn bro.You hairy.Wax those shoulders. :p

I like me some BBW's.Not sloppy fat but curvy AF.Big bust/big ass & some belly is cool.BB chicks are hot too.Sarala is stunning!!

Only you would notice my hairy delts ... always been hairy af bro. For the record you're absolutely right about Sarala. She's amazing.

Yes dorin plz explain..

Well, it has been proven fit couples with muscle, men and women, have higher sex drive. Imtate moment happen more often and last longer.

I find it attractive when any woman makes the first move. I love confident women. I also like athletic women. So Ya, I'd most likely say yes.

I like all kinds of women. i don't go for a certain look because it doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm attracted to her. I do like a fat ass tho.

Well I 'd been man enough to go on a date with a woman that asked me out, that's how I met the girl I'm with now. I was working it and she couldn't resist lol. It would all depend on whether or not I was attracted to her. Love me a fit ass chick, but for me there is a thing as to built, once the feminine aspect is gone it's a little to much for me. To each their own as they say.

I like thick bbw's... I like the contrast of my hardness to their softness. I just don't like to watch them eat.

I like thick bbw's... I like the contrast of my hardness to their softness. I just don't like to watch them eat.

The area in which we live has conditioned you lol... you know our city is full of out of shape latinas aka bbw's. Too many sopapillas and enchiladas on the menu around here. Some are curvaceous, but givem 5 years. Like Charles Barkley said about our town...'the women look like barrels with arms and legs'. I saw one once that was curvy and you couldn't help but look from a voluptuous standpoint, but I'm sure undressed it was a whole other story beneath the yoga pants and cute top. Fit is it for me.

I like all kinds of women. i don't go for a certain look because it doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm attracted to her. I do like a fat ass tho.

I agree with that. There's sexy ass women with almost all body types. Almost being a key word.

Hey 44 you say you exempted yourself from urinalysis, I was under the impression that the military didn't test for gear

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Are we talking female bodubuilding like Iris Kyle or does women's physique or figure count?

Yes either way, although I'm so lame my response would be "Duhhhhh, my next meal is <this> and I have to eat it @ <this> time.....duhhhhhhh"

I agree with that. There's sexy ass women with almost all body types. Almost being a key word.

Hey 44 you say you exempted yourself from urinalysis, I was under the impression that the military didn't test for gear

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Just the idea of him "exempting" himself from urinalysis is probably the most badass thing I've read all day. That's some kind of authority right there...

Top Bottom