napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Appendectomy During LGD 4033 cycle!!

bluewafflz88

Just has appendectomy on 3rd week of an 8 week Ligandrol cycle. Any comments on whether or not I should finish or stop immediately? Can't really hit the gym for a few weeks which blowwzzz. But I've also seen it aids in the healing process. I'd opt for continuing unless their valid enough reason not too. Thx dudes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's like run the universe keeps fucking me. Run a cycle - car crash. Run another one - rotator cuff. Run another one appendicitis. Give me a fucking break god.

It's like run the universe keeps fucking me. Run a cycle - car crash. Run another one - rotator cuff. Run another one appendicitis. Give me a fucking break god.

Im sorry brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Life looks fucked up at times, all you need to do is ignore adversity and keep moving. Some people call it resilience. I have a 99 year old uncle who was sent to fight for the Germans in Stalingrad when he was 16. He survived, was captured by the Soviets and spent a long time at a Siberian Gulag. He was released and somehow managed to escape to South America and eventually made his way into Canada. He eats a healthy, mediterranean diet and drinks about a bottle of wine a day, wine that he makes himself. He is extremely healthy, 120-75 blood pressure and perfect low cholesterol levels. Amazing to say the least. I had some issues at work about two weeks ago so I went to visit him, to get some advice. I bitched about life for about 10 minutes, non stop. He looked at me and did not say a thing, while serving me 2 glasses of wine and asking me to drink them. Then he told me to fuck off and to look at the big picture, that I was still young at 55 and that everything was in my head and to keep moving.... I am not making this up... Hope this helps

Top Bottom