napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 Ligandrol 1st cycle - Help me improve my cycle

Fast0che

Hello guys,

Let me introduce myself I'm Fast0che, a french canadian. Pardon me if sometime my english is hard to understand, let me know if you don't undertand.
I have been bodybuilding for 6 years.
At first it was just to get the girls and I really fell into it and I love the lifestyle.
My training and nutrition is really good. I started counting macros about 1,5 years ago.

When I first started at 19 years old I weighted 125.

Here are my stats now :
Height : 5'9 - 175 cm
Weight: 198 - 90kg
BF: 13,8%
Squat: 405 lbs
Bench: 335 lbs
Dead: 495 lbs

Here are the cycles are already did:
1st cycle : TREN E + TEST E 10 WEEK with weak PCT (I didn't know what I was doing at that time) --> I really blew up my hormones on this one and took a while to get test lvl back to normal.
2nd Cycle: Anavar + Turinabol with proper PCT

I want to give SARMS a try because they give decent muscle gainz without the huge supression of normal AAS.

I ordered some ligandrol LGD-4033 and plan on doing it for 8-10 weeks.
I have Test Freak and DAA on hand for my cycle.
I have clomid and Toremifene (similar to nolvadex) on hand for pct.

1- What dosage would you recommend for LGD-4033, TEST FREAK and DAA during the cycle?
2- When do I start the pct ?
3- What dosage would you go for the PCT?

4- What kind of training is optimal for ligandrol muscle gainz ? I usually go for strenght and hypertrophy (5x5 on coumpounds then proceed with some hypertrophy work)

5- Should I up my macro intake during my cycle? What macro / lbs would you recommend?

Thank you for your help
I can't wait to discuss with you guys

Last edited:
Hello, both first and 2nd cycles were a mistake.. you shouldn't have ran tren on first cycle and not E since if you get bad sides you're stuck with them for weeks...while on Ace you could have just back off and be out of ur system within 3 days..2nd you shouldn't run oral only cycles w/o test since u get supressed and especially not 2 orals at the same time even if they aren't the harshest...

about LGD ...

1. 10 mg/day for 12 weeks is best...i don't think you need this test freak and daa bs.
2. you start pct 3 days after you finish with LGD...
3.clomid 4 weeks 50/25/25/25 cardarine 20 mg/day
4. w/e works for you ... lgd will just amplify ur work ... isn't a specific training for "Lgd muscle gainz"
5.~3500 cals with a 35% protein/45% carbs/20% fats should be nice for you if you are looking to bulk up

Top Bottom