napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone try IRC.BIO

What should the dosing be for the d asparic acid? Ive been taking about 3500mg (one serving) of Bulk Supplements D asparic acid the last couple days and have had some really bad diarrhea lol

I just used privatemdlabs recently. If you visit the facebook page for them, there is a code for 15% off. FYI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just used privatemdlabs recently. If you visit the facebook page for them, there is a code for 15% off. FYI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
yes, they have a code every month... if you subscribe to the newsletter they send it out to you every month... here is the code for 15% off TY651DS

I am thinking about starting mk677 asap and running it for 6+ months as I've heard it has so many benefits. Around 2/3 months from now I'm gonna do another LGD and S4 cycle cause of how freaking awesome it was.. thanks guys for all your help!

I am thinking about starting mk677 asap and running it for 6+ months as I've heard it has so many benefits. Around 2/3 months from now I'm gonna do another LGD and S4 cycle cause of how freaking awesome it was.. thanks guys for all your help!
for sure bro, thats an excellent plan! looking forward to your results!

New here and going to start another thread, but wanted to comment about IRC.BIO. New to SARMS, but not to Test for TRT. A buddy at the gym and I went together and bought 2 bottles of MK677. Fast shipping, only way to pay was through paypal. Today was day two. Definitely tastes like shit. Night shift worker and hard to sleep during the day, was expecting good sleep but that didn't happen. Only 4 hours again today. Hunger? Not really. I am getting hot flashes and at times colors seem brighter. That's about it. Having nothing to compare it to, can't really say it's 100% legit. Just know the sides I was expecting are not really there. Now I have 1 bottle of ??? When I searched for MK677, many sites were out of stock. Found IRC and ordered, good price, but should have done more research. Bottom line, the bottle from IRC has something mixed in the water that makes it taste so ass crack nasty. Hate to pitch it, but will be my last purchase from them.

New here and going to start another thread, but wanted to comment about IRC.BIO. New to SARMS, but not to Test for TRT. A buddy at the gym and I went together and bought 2 bottles of MK677. Fast shipping, only way to pay was through paypal. Today was day two. Definitely tastes like shit. Night shift worker and hard to sleep during the day, was expecting good sleep but that didn't happen. Only 4 hours again today. Hunger? Not really. I am getting hot flashes and at times colors seem brighter. That's about it. Having nothing to compare it to, can't really say it's 100% legit. Just know the sides I was expecting are not really there. Now I have 1 bottle of ??? When I searched for MK677, many sites were out of stock. Found IRC and ordered, good price, but should have done more research. Bottom line, the bottle from IRC has something mixed in the water that makes it taste so ass crack nasty. Hate to pitch it, but will be my last purchase from them.
thanks for sharing bro... you have to understand something... 677 is faked EVERYWHERE... its so much more expensive than other sarms so when you see it for less than 150 each, there's an issue there... they would be giving it away or paying you to take it.. www.sarmsx.com has pure 677... you have PLENTY of feedback on that... let me know anytime you have questions...

Top Bottom