napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone started taking Sarms at the age of 19/20?

Jboi

Just wondering if anyone on this forum started sarms at 19/20 or younger and had any advice for me, i wanted to get a stack of LGD, RAD, MK677 and GW but i thought that maybe too suppresive to begin with (would you agree or disagree with that?) so im now thinking of a stack i saw on Dylan's youtube channel which was S4, LGD and GW, do you think that would be ok for someone 19/20? my biggest fear is having to deal with any long term effects as a result e.g. my junk not working, ill do pct of clomid and tongkat ali (or DAA which do you think is better?).

Also i know to buy liquid from sarmx im not tryna buy PH cut with brick Dust XD

Ps if you did start young can you mention what you took

Last edited:
I would just wait a year or too bro... sarms can be slightly suppressive so you don't want to mess with your endocrine system at 19 years old...

i'm with you but i'm literally 1/2 a month from 20 and i was thinking that sarms aren't so suppressive that they'll effect me at 20 right?
Thanks for the reply bro

I would never advise sarms use to a teen. You need to give it a bit longer. Once you hit 20 you are in a bit of a grey area, as I normally would say about 21. What it comes down to bro, is you have to make your own decisions. We can't give you reassurance that everything is just going to be fine and ok. We give recommendations based on siding with health and safety first. It's up to you how you take that advice. Everyone is responsible for their own actions

Vildail my training is good (or so I think XD) I workout 5 - 6 days a week depending on how bad soreness is, as for my diet I try and get a minimum of 200g of protein a day and balance my carbs according to meals that day, as for me being at a good age for training you're probably absolutely right and this may come off as greedy or stupid but I feel like I can always get bigger faster if you see where I'm coming from.

Thanks for the response

RickRoss I see where you're re coming from obviously I can't expect you to OK it for somewhat obvious reasons, but what I'm trying to do is just get as much information as possible before making a decision on sarms, one thing I wanna know is how suppressive can they be, like I show something on anabolic minds that said LGD was suppressive at 1mg but I've seen other info that stated its only 5 - 10% suppressive, if you know how suppressive the stack I stated above is could you please get back to me?

Thanks for the response

Your probably right there mate I might stick to MK677 and GW cuz from what I understand those don't mess with my endo (I'm right about that?....right) or could I do something like take osta but only at 10mg?

End of the day it's a marathon not a sprint

Yea that sounds good even though GW is for cutting I reckon that the endurance might help me build up more lean muscle in the gym and obviously the MK677 would help with muscle development (if it works) do you by any chance know how long I can take them both for and also I'm 99% sure the answer is no but I'll ask anyway (better safe than sorry) do I have to take a pct with them or like tongkat Ali or any supplements

I think what I'll do is one cycle of GW and MK677 and in like 6 months I'll do a cycle of GW, MK677 and low dose osta (like12.5 mg)

Thanks bro appreciating the replies

Last edited:
RickRoss I see where you're re coming from obviously I can't expect you to OK it for somewhat obvious reasons, but what I'm trying to do is just get as much information as possible before making a decision on sarms, one thing I wanna know is how suppressive can they be, like I show something on anabolic minds that said LGD was suppressive at 1mg but I've seen other info that stated its only 5 - 10% suppressive, if you know how suppressive the stack I stated above is could you please get back to me?

Thanks for the response

Everyone is different bro. I can't tell you what degree of suppression you would experience. Some experience more than others for whatever reason. Also keep in mind that theres a lot misinformation out there. Stay away from sites like that, that obviouosly have no real knowledge of sarms and what they do. This site is isarms, and as good as it gets for solid knowledge and info on sarms. So I really don't care what other sites say that have little to no knowledge on sarms, when a large percentage of their info is false.

GW is used for cutting yes, but you have to keep in mind, its a HUGE benefit in ANY scenario because it accelerates EVERYTHING you are doing and EVERYTHING you are using... so if you use it with 677, it only accentuates it more and more... it allows you to perform at the highest possible level which in turn allows for bigger gains bro... you could consider something lighter like mk2866 or s4 at 20 years old but i would not go further than that until you are 21...

Thanks to everyone that responded I feel like I have a clear idea of what to do,
I seriously appreciate you guys and I'm thankful this site/community exists again thank you

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that responded I feel like I have a clear idea of what to do,
I seriously appreciate you guys and I'm thankful this site/community exists again thank you
your welcome bro... please ask me anytime you have questions...

Top Bottom