napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any legit Canadian domestic sources?

I have ordered from my original Canadian domestic source 5 months ago and i received legit gear from Teragon Labs. However, Now they only have products from a lab called Mission Labs. I have never tried gear from this lab before and do not want to get scam, for im about to make an expensive order. Has any one heard of this lab ?

Dedication2211 said:
I have ordered from my original Canadian domestic source 5 months ago and i received legit gear from Teragon Labs. However, Now they only have products from a lab called Mission Labs. I have never tried gear from this lab before and do not want to get scam, for im about to make an expensive order. Has any one heard of this lab ?

never heard of it - i believe there is someone from Canada on forums here though

I have bought from AML over there. They are private. You need a referral, but good stuff.

Dedication2211 said:

I've never heard of that lab. All of our sources here at Adrenaline Rush are legit and good to go with high quality gear, and they can ship to you in Canada. Let me know if you need one, and I can get you a price list for Biotech if I haven't given you one already

I have not personally used Mission but there are many good reviews on them. They are on a few other forums including CJM. Their chemist is the guy that was with the old Boss Pharma.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom