napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anti Gyno stack?

freelofter

Hey Dylan

I recently started the Anti Gyno Cure stack. its mainly set up out of Letrozole, Nolvadex and Cardarine. I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea to also stack Rad-140 and Sr9009 with this? I figure the Rad 140 will help get rid of the Gyno while also allowing me to still build lean muscule much faster, however im worried that taking Rad 140 while on this cycle will imbalance my Testosterone to Estrogen ratio to an extreme extent and would make susceptible to an estrogen Rebound once i have completed the cycle and overall make the problem worse.
any opinions you have on the matter would greatly be appreciated.

Hey Dylan

I recently started the Anti Gyno Cure stack. its mainly set up out of Letrozole, Nolvadex and Cardarine. I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea to also stack Rad-140 and Sr9009 with this? I figure the Rad 140 will help get rid of the Gyno while also allowing me to still build lean muscule much faster, however im worried that taking Rad 140 while on this cycle will imbalance my Testosterone to Estrogen ratio to an extreme extent and would make susceptible to an estrogen Rebound once i have completed the cycle and overall make the problem worse.
Interesting topic. I'm curious to hear hear what answers you get. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan

rad would not imbalance a thing... it does not increase your test levels, it actually slightly suppresses them... my main concern is in two areas... the first being, just how high is your estradiol level? second, where did you get your letro and nolva?

rad would not imbalance a thing... it does not increase your test levels, it actually slightly suppresses them... my main concern is in two areas... the first being, just how high is your estradiol level? second, where did you get your letro and nolva?

Not sure how to measure my estradiol level. Got luiquid letro and nolva from AG guys

oh for fucks sake man... ag guys? what on earth would possess you to buy from them... i have no clue what you have and what do you mean you dont know how to measure your estradiol levels? you need bloodwork before you start doing an anti gyno protocol or you could completely crush your estrogen man... this is a major mess man... you have to correct this and the first thing is getting rid of that shit from ag guys... good lord bro... thats about as bad as it gets!

Also What do you think the best way to attack this is? I think Ive had some gyno problemns since puberty but then a few years back I ran prohormone for a few weeks with no pct foolish I know) and thats when I really started to notice, I can feel a small not underneath the nipples but its not painful.

Really? All of their reviews said they deliver good legitamate product.
Not sure how much a blood work test would cost. Is there a specific protocol the results would lead me towards? I know doctors dont really prescribe anything for it other than surgery and I rather not do that.

If you've had it for years the likely hood of you getting rid of it is highly unlikely. Surgery is going to be your best bet.

AG Guys is a shifty source... I would just toss it cause who the hell knows what you're taking.

They might look puffy now, but if you drop BF it more then likely won't look that bad. You might just store more bF in your chest.

What's your bodyfat percentage?

all the reviews? reviews where???? LOLLL bro, they are KNOWN as one of the worst and i know MORE THAN ANYONE because i was around them for years, watching their bull shit... you cant just start treating things without blood work and you are not listening... im not asking you to have a doctor prescribe you anything but you start blasting letro unnecessarily, you are going to be in a bad way

Bro you probably have a higher BF and your nipples and chest is puffy. Add on the fact you're being careless and your estrogen and prolactin could be out of whack as well, only exaggerating the problem.

Letro and Nolva is going to be serious. Unless you have a diagnosis of actual gyno, you're talking about tanking your estrogen for an extended period of time.

Enjoy that.

Top Bottom