napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anti-Gyno Cycle HIGH Prolactin Levels (Tren)

9th Wonder

So I recently ran a short 6 week cycle of Tren from Bio Tech. Product was awesome and the test was super smooth, but as soon as I got to the last few weeks I started to lactate, and I looked like shit. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. The caber I was using from ALLDAYCHEMIST I questioned since that was my source for caber at the time. But the reality was, I just wasn't running the caber high enough.

Today I just confirmed that their caber is legit as my prolactin levels were far below normal. So starting today I am going to be running a gyno treatment to undo the damage and I figured this would add some value to the board incase others had the same issue.

Keep in mind, I'm also running a PCT to have a proper recovery.

Here is how I'm going to run this-

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Caber week 1- 0.25mgs Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Letro week 1- 2.5mg ED

Caber week 2- 0.25mgs Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Letro week 2- 2.5mg ED

Caber week 3- 0.25mgs Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Letro week 3- 2.5mg ED

Caber week 4- 0.25mgs Every 3rd day
Letro week 4- 2.5mg ED

Caber week 5- 0.25mgs Every 3rd day
Letro week 5- 2.5 mgs ED

Caber week 6- 0.25mgs Every 5th day
Letro week 6- 2.5 mgs ED

Caber week 7- 0.25 every 7th day
Letro week 7- Done
Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Caber week 8- 0.25mgs every 10th day
Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Caber week 9- 0.25mgs every 14th day
Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Done

You will notice I drop letro at week 7- this is because I don't have the ability to lower my Letro dosage (gel caps). So I replaced it with aromasin so I don't have to deal with rebound.

Open to discussion regarding scheduling

Re: RE: Anti-Gyno Cycle HIGH Prolactin Levels (Tren)

9th Wonder said:
So I recently ran a short 6 week cycle of Tren from Bio Tech. Product was awesome and the test was super smooth, but as soon as I got to the last few weeks I started to lactate, and I looked like shit. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. The caber I was using from ALLDAYCHEMIST I questioned since that was my source for caber at the time. But the reality was, I just wasn't running the caber high enough.

Today I just confirmed that their caber is legit as my prolactin levels were far below normal. So starting today I am going to be running a gyno treatment to undo the damage and I figured this would add some value to the board incase others had the same issue.

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Letro week 1- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 2- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 3- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 4- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 5- 2.5 mgs ED

Letro week 6- 2.5 mgs ED

Letro week 7- Done
Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Done

You will notice I drop letro at week 7- this is because I don't have the ability to lower my Letro dosage (gel caps). So I replaced it with aromasin so I don't have to deal with rebound.

Damn, that sucks man, good luck.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

9th Wonder said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Letro week 1- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 2- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 3- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 4- 2.5mg ED

Letro week 5- 2.5 mgs ED

Letro week 6- 2.5 mgs ED

Letro week 7- Done
Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Aromasin- 12.5 mgs EOD

Done

I hope everything goes well for you buddy. Sucks that you got the gyno when everything was going so well. Keep us updated on how this protocol goes for you

Thanks fellas. Just got to recover properly, but I feel like it is reversible so we will see how this protocol comes along.

If you guys see any areas you would modify let me know. I'm open to suggestion

Bro 2.5mg of Letro ED will make you feel awful, like a zombie. You don't need that much. But again, there is nothing that drops Estro as strong as letro ( did that rhyme ? ) but I'd personally use 2.5 day one then taper down

KingWizard said:
Bro 2.5mg of Letro ED will make you feel awful, like a zombie. You don't need that much. But again, there is nothing that drops Estro as strong as letro ( did that rhyme ? ) but I'd personally use 2.5 day one then taper down
Thanks for the wisdom Mike. I didn't really care how I felt, I just wanted to rid myself of this shit. It's getting all tightened up now and seems to be working well.

Does anyone know a chem letro source? In other words, liquid form?

Are you sure you want RC letro man? Its really not that hard to get in standard pill form

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Are you sure you want RC letro man? Its really not that hard to get in standard pill form

Sent using Tapatalk

Where's a good place man? Doesn't matter to me as long as it works. I just said RC cause I can just buy and not have to do the whole WU thing.

gymrat827 said:
gymrat827 said:
read up on B6.

& replace clomid with nolva....provided the tren has cleared. Ralox is really what you need tho. That & caber, but B6 should help quite a bit.

The Tren has cleared and I have Nolva. Is it of no benefit to take both clomid and Nolva? Especially since I'm in PCT now?

9th Wonder said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Where's a good place man? Doesn't matter to me as long as it works. I just said RC cause I can just buy and not have to do the whole WU thing.

gymrat827 said:
gymrat827 said:
read up on B6.

& replace clomid with nolva....provided the tren has cleared. Ralox is really what you need tho. That & caber, but B6 should help quite a bit.

The Tren has cleared and I have Nolva. Is it of no benefit to take both clomid and Nolva? Especially since I'm in PCT now?

Since you are in PCT, I would be taking both the Nolva and Clomid together bro

I didn't think taking the two was effective when trying to eliminate gyno.

I can stack 20mg of Nolva with the Clomid.

9th Wonder said:

i would absolutely be hitting them both during pct... its not just an anti gyno protocol but combined with your pct as well so you need to accommodate that.. honestly though, ralox is the best bet with letro but i do like what you have going to an extent... i just want you to clear this up so you can move forward...

DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:

i would absolutely be hitting them both during pct... its not just an anti gyno protocol but combined with your pct as well so you need to accommodate that.. honestly though, ralox is the best bet with letro but i do like what you have going to an extent... i just want you to clear this up so you can move forward...

Good man. Thanks for the advice bro. You to Rick...

9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:

Good man. Thanks for the advice bro. You to Rick...

Not a problem at all brother! Anytime!

Top Bottom