napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another Robolics TD

Stonehenge27

bc23c253abe21940712b3660214989bb.jpg

Received my order in 4 days! Test E, Tren A & Robovar for my next cutting cycle. Plus some EQ for later. Couldn’t ask for better service. Saiyan and Robolics - thank you much. Solid as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my order in 4 days! Test E, Tren A & Robovar for my next cutting cycle. Plus some EQ for later. Couldn’t ask for better service. Saiyan and Robolics - thank you much. Solid as usual.

Looks good and just in time for the summer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice pic thanks for sharing.

That’s a beautiful package ya got there buddy! I think I’d consider starting car at 50mg if I were you but that’s just my opinion! Enjoy!

That’s a beautiful package ya got there buddy! I think I’d consider starting car at 50mg if I were you but that’s just my opinion! Enjoy!

Thanks for the input. I will do that. Definitely looking forward to it.

Awesome, yea I'd run atleast 50mg aswell. I ran 100mg a day of ROBO Var a while back and the pumps were so crazy I couldn't run lol

You’re welcome bro! That’s an awesome pic. Sorry I’m late to the party. I’m on vacation and can only squeeze a few moments on here and there. Mainly use the time to hit my PMs lol.
Have fun on this run bro.

You’re welcome bro! That’s an awesome pic. Sorry I’m late to the party. I’m on vacation and can only squeeze a few moments on here and there. Mainly use the time to hit my PMs lol.
Have fun on this run bro.

That is guaranteed. Finishing up my first run in a while and gained 20 lbs of muscle. Robolics is the shit! Won’t go anywhere else. Enjoy your vaca and thanks again.

Robolics is the shiznit. My only source I use. Is the VAR flavored now? It’s not usually pink.

I just got my shipment from Robo as well!!! Thanks Robo and Saiyan!

Does anyone know what the Liquid Var does dropper is? Is a full dropper 1 ML (50mg)?

I hope this shit works as good as it smells and tastes!! Holy shit this is strong! I'm sure it will becasue Robolics gear is bad ass!!

Does anyone know what the Liquid Var does dropper is? Is a full dropper 1 ML (50mg)?

I hope this shit works as good as it smells and tastes!! Holy shit this is strong! I'm sure it will becasue Robolics gear is bad ass!!

When i tried the Var last year it came with a full 1ml dropper.

4 days?!? That’s nothing! Takes mine to come in 2-4 weeks, if I’m lucky, I a little jealous lol

You’re welcome man! Best bet is to use an oral syringe or even a regulars syringe to measure. That way you keep it accurate with dosing.

Top Bottom