napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another g2g source for me

Gymjunkie38

Everything came in order was smooth gear looks good was gonna post pics but every pic I took wouldnt upload . got bayer proviron vermoje anavar and some dbol. Will be ordering some of that pfizer aromisn soon and more proviron IWGF was on point and timely with evrrthing and now I have an avenue too get things that are normally a international order and remain domestic wich I prefer.

I can also say IWGF is one of the most professional, easiest to talk too and timely people I have ever had dealings with. Definitely a stand up guy, provides excellent service and also very knowledgeable about many areas of the PED world.

Everything came in order was smooth gear looks good was gonna post pics but every pic I took wouldnt upload . got bayer proviron vermoje anavar and some dbol. Will be ordering some of that pfizer aromisn soon and more proviron IWGF was on point and timely with evrrthing and now I have an avenue too get things that are normally a international order and remain domestic wich I prefer.
Thanks so much. It was a pleasure. I'm glad it all worked out. You were so easy to deal with and communication was spot on. It's great to have clients like you.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I can also say IWGF is one of the most professional, easiest to talk too and timely people I have ever had dealings with. Definitely a stand up guy, provides excellent service and also very knowledgeable about many areas of the PED world.
Stretch my man. We are sort of cut from the same cloth with the endurance thing. Worked together on previous boards. You are always great to deal with and most importantly you do tons of research for us and post your findings for all to see. We are lucky to have you.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ok update on thos order been taking the dbol for a few days water retention is up with BP slightly so increased AI and got that crazy pump all over all the time gear is definately legit �� and strong

Top Bottom