napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another Clueless Old Fart Newb...

SurfDawgie

Hey guys, I’m brand new to all this and looking for some insight and advice.
My stats:
44 years old
6' tall, 183lbs
13.5% body fat
I've been training 20+ years. I'm in great health and train hard when I'm in the gym.
I eat clean (mostly). Lots of leafy greens, veggies and lean meats while avoiding carbs and refined sugar
Allergies are sulfa and penicillin
I lift three to four days a week while surfing, running and kayaking on my non-gym days.
I have never used anything stronger than Creatine and whey protein as a supplement to my training, so I’m a complete newb.

As I've aged I've noticed a steep decline in muscle mass and an increase in body fat and recovery time. My sleep quality has plummeted along with my libido. My goals are to reverse, or at least halt, theses slides while enhancing my physique and adding 5-10 lbs of lean muscle.

My concern with taking Test is all the side effects (gyno, hair loss, etc), not having my natural T rebound, and not keeping gains after a cycle.

I’m speaking with my doctor about TRT, but it spooks me having never done anything like this before. I don't want to become completely reliant on outside supplementation, and I worry about my natural T production plummeting. I’m having bloodwork done this week so I know my baseline numbers.

Here’s my proposed entry cycle, I’d appreciate your input and thoughts:
12 week cycle
150 Test Cyp 2x/wk
Arimidex .25mg
HCG last 3 weeks @ 400/wk

PCT of 6 weeks
Nolvadex 40 mg for first 2 weeks, 20 mg for final 4 weeks
Clomid 50 mg for first 2 weeks, 20 mg for final 4 weeks
Arimidex
MK 2866 25 mg daily for first 4 weeks
GW 501516 30 mg prior to workouts for 6 weeks

Will I be able to retain any of these gains at my age if I stay dedicated with my training and diet?
Would just running the PCT alone raise my natural T production noticeably?
What are your thoughts on DHEA?
Thanks for your help, guys, I’ve really enjoyed the videos and back and forth in the forum.

do you currently have low testosterone because running a cycle is only going to make things worse if you do, even with a pct so that is something you need to consider

Have you considered sarms? Sarms would be a great way for you to start off with PEDs to get great results without the side effects and shutdown steroids bring

I would wait to get your results back and see where your at, you may already have low T (based on the symptoms you described) and need TRT, then you would get that dialed in for a while before supplementing more.

Have you considered sarms? Sarms would be a great way for you to start off with PEDs to get great results without the side effects and shutdown steroids bring

Hi, Rick, I'm certainly interested in SARMS. LGD and S4 for adding bulk, then for GW, S4 and RAD140 for cutting? Not sure of the timing or amounts, though, is that something you can lend some insight to based on my stats? Thanks!

do you currently have low testosterone because running a cycle is only going to make things worse if you do, even with a pct so that is something you need to consider

Thanks, Dylan, I'm running bloodwork this week. I appreciate the guidance - I don't want to wind up worse off than I am now in 6 months.

Thanks, Dylan, I'm running bloodwork this week. I appreciate the guidance - I don't want to wind up worse off than I am now in 6 months.
sarms would be a far better option for you... i will help you with the cycle layouts and then post your bloodwork so i know how to address it....

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

followed by

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms would be a far better option for you... i will help you with the cycle layouts and then post your bloodwork so i know how to address it....

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

followed by

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is awesome, thank you so much for this, Dylan! I'll be in touch once I get my labwork back.

543 is far from low. I'm 60 and my test is 600. Low is in the 100's to qualify for TRT.

SO given your current level, I dont see any reason not to go test or sarms. SARMS have the pro of being less suppressive, so you come back easily.

At your age, with test numbers, etc, I dont see any reason you wouldnt recover either from a rtest blast, so its really a matter of choice for you.

Hey Dylan, I received my T levels today - 543ng/dL of total T. Pretty low for my age... What other info do you need to help me flesh out the SARMS stack you recommended? Thanks again!
i guess im lost as to how you think at your age that is a low test level... thats not low at all... not even close to low... so you have that wrong bro... you are perfectly fine to go with the sarms stack i recommended man

543 is far from low. I'm 60 and my test is 600. Low is in the 100's to qualify for TRT.

SO given your current level, I dont see any reason not to go test or sarms. SARMS have the pro of being less suppressive, so you come back easily.

At your age, with test numbers, etc, I dont see any reason you wouldnt recover either from a rtest blast, so its really a matter of choice for you.

Thanks, JP, I appreciate the input - I guess the range of 'normal' is so huge, I felt like I was on the low end. But you're right, I'm not in as bad a shape as I thought initially.

Thanks, JP, I appreciate the input - I guess the range of 'normal' is so huge, I felt like I was on the low end. But you're right, I'm not in as bad a shape as I thought initially.
no you are actually in pretty good condition bro

Dude...the median average for men of ages is 565ng/dL
The reference range isn't to gauge "low" or "high"...it is simply the range of observed serum testosterone levels across the range of all HEALTHY men.......IT IS NOT A COMPARISON
A natural 500 in one man might be 700 in another's....they both receive the same benefit
You can't compare your level against anyone else's....all you can do is monitor your level...and if over time it falls significantly....TRT is considered

RAISING your serum level above what is "normal" for you...is a.cycle....

Dude...the median average for men of ages is 565ng/dL
The reference range isn't to gauge "low" or "high"...it is simply the range of observed serum testosterone levels across the range of all HEALTHY men.......IT IS NOT A COMPARISON
A natural 500 in one man might be 700 in another's....they both receive the same benefit
You can't compare your level against anyone else's....all you can do is monitor your level...and if over time it falls significantly....TRT is considered

RAISING your serum level above what is "normal" for you...is a.cycle....

Thanks, Buen, you guys have definitely settled my nerves after my initial panic attack at what I thought was 'low.' I really appreciate all the insight and advice on offer here, it's felt very welcoming and helped me realize I'm not the only guy with stupid questions!

I'm committed to regular testing and formulating a responsible plan to keep myself in top shape. Dylan has helped tremendously.

Thanks, Buen, you guys have definitely settled my nerves after my initial panic attack at what I thought was 'low.' I really appreciate all the insight and advice on offer here, it's felt very welcoming and helped me realize I'm not the only guy with stupid questions!

I'm committed to regular testing and formulating a responsible plan to keep myself in top shape. Dylan has helped tremendously.
we are all happy to help brother!

not a stupid question at all bro...it is a very misunderstood subject

Top Bottom