napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another bust.

TX TERROR

Shared from another board I stumbled upon.
Beeeeeeee careful.
Anyone else think its funny how 10 vials and some tabs get the highlight real? Lets just disregard the guns and the meth.... lol
http://www.wdef.com/content/news/br...unty-eight-people/j6-LjsUIK0a6VOmO5MvJ9A.cspx

TRENTON, Georgia(WDEF) - A search for a fugitive from Jackson County has turned into a major drug bust in Dade County that resulted in eight people being arrested.

According to Dade County Sheriff Ray Cross, Jackson County authorities contacted his office about a wanted fugitive who was believed to be hiding inside a house in Dade County in the 1400 block of Porter Road.

When Dade County deputies arrived at the house on Porter Road, an 18-year old male told deputies that several people were inside the residence but that he was not sure if the man they were looking for was inside. When deputies entered the home to search for the wanted fugitive, they stumbled upon meth inside a back bedroom.

"We backed out the residence and obtained a search warrant. I called my drug task force officers who came back and searched the residence," Sheriff Cross said.

While searching the home, deputies discovered $150,000 worth of illegal narcotics.

"They found numerous amounts of marijuana, meth, a little more than a half kilo of cocaine and five bags of crystal meth," Sheriff Cross said.

Deputies also found several vials of illegal steroids and numerous bags of pills

The bust at the home in the 1400 block of Porter Road led deputies to another home in the 1500 block of Porter road where they recovered a stolen vehicle and several stolen firearms.

When it was all said and done, eight people were taken into custody including Nathan Austin who was the wanted fugitive from Jackson County. One of the eight people taken into custody was found hiding in the backyard with a pistol.

Sheriff Cross told News 12, that some of the people taken into custody are no strangers to law enforcement.

"We've had several problems with some of these suspects we arrested. Hopefully this will put an end to this. These drugs are filtering through our county and we're trying as hard as we can to stop it to keep our citizens safe in Dade County," Cross said.

Sheriff Cross was asked if it was possible if any of the steroids were being sold to local athletes.

"It's very possible because our task force found 10 vials of illegal steroids, not to mention prescription pills," Cross said.

At one point after the people were taken into custody, handcuffed and walked to a squad car, News 12 asked them were the steroids came from, but the two men remained silent as they were placed into the car.

Deputies say one of the most disturbing aspects about this case was the fact that several small children were in the house filled with various illegal narcotics.

"The children were all turned over to a family member and the Department of Family Services will get in touch with those family members to see what will happen to the children," Cross said.

According to Sheriff Cross, the arrest of eight people on illegal drug and gun charges will probably lead to more arrest of suspects who may be involved. Sheriff Cross also told News 12 there was evidence to suggest the narcotics were being resold.

dude you could have a solviet missile in your garage ready to rock but god forbid if that thing is near a few vials and some orals.

Then you get the news title of. Steroid crazed lunatic found playing with toy rocket in garage.

See the busts are always drug related. Lesson here stay away from drugs

PHURIOUS

i dont think they up played the steroids at all. imo they got what was coming fucking meth dealers.

Funny how nearly very bust that comes out is related to narcotics and firearms, which initiated the bust in the first place. However, steroids are first thing mentioned....hmmm

listen the media will say and do anything for a story, could it have possibly been someones shit that was on trt? maybe, but to mention the steroids is really trivial when you have guns and drugs involved its already covered by a felony

Not at all lol. I won't even say what I have, and I don't distribute. That's all for personal use lol

Exactly. Thats how dumb they are. And i guarantee you those vials and pills never even see the evidence room.

PHURIOUS

Funny how nearly very bust that comes out is related to narcotics and firearms, which initiated the bust in the first place. However, steroids are first thing mentioned....hmmm

RickRock you are absolutely correct, from my experience having friends in law enforcement they could care less about steroids, they want the narcotics. They know if you pin yourself you aren't going to be driving down the road like a maniac or go crazy killing 20 people (at least most of us won't). Unfortunately when they bust these drug dealers for narcotics they usually have AAS there as well which gets highlighted in the police reports/news media.

Exactly. Thats how dumb they are. And i guarantee you those vials and pills never even see the evidence room.

PHURIOUS

Yup, most likely juicehead cops will pinch them for their own use. Most likely draw off the gear and put oil in its place.

Bet every major steroid bust officers pinch the gear...

Top Bottom