napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another bust.

Exactly. Thats how dumb they are. And i guarantee you those vials and pills never even see the evidence room.

PHURIOUS

Obviously can't speak for everywhere. But my location there has only been a single steroid confiscation in years (small town) and it was a stupid college kid transporting. And all of that is sitting in the evidence room. I say 60+ vials and 1k pills. Especially when a news article hits, it would have to go into evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has theorys lol. I will say from the county sheriff friends I have and the cops I know they say its nearly impossible to take something or not submit evidenc fully without being caught. Its not that simple....

Everyone has theorys lol. I will say from the county sheriff friends I have and the cops I know they say its nearly impossible to take something or not submit evidenc fully without being caught. Its not that simple....

I think that varies from dept to dept, but I'd say more than not that it'd be nearly impossible.

Oh cmon. You guys cant all be that nieve. It happena all the time.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

lol i aint i know for a fact a lot of LE that are ordering and getting shit thru the same places we get it from and shipped the exact same way confirmed by LE and USPS personnel. they don't give a shit unless you are out there advertising it, or pissing them off someway or you just are getting to big for your britches

just like getting pulled over for loud music or tint. they are actually looking for anything else that is a bigger fish. for instance my son got pulled over for tint, and obvi from the look of him and the car they suspected weed. well they didn't ticket him for the tint cuz they got the weed. lol and he thought this was an injustice. i said first of all you are white with dreadlocks and a beard in a pearl white caddilac sts with tint. reaks of drugs to me and he admitted to having the weed case closed. no violation of his rights they asked he told. that's why i say LAWYER

I know a few lapd and some local cops too. They tell me about 70% of what they confiscate actually makes it to evidence. Wonder where that 30% goes? Mmmm. Such a mystery. Lol

PHURIOUS

planting it on people selling smoking it haha hey i don't blame them for the shitty pay they get but still don't be all crooked to everyone else out there hustling to make a buck

Ya man that's what they are telling you, but I'm sure it does happen. Maybe not every department, but I'm sure it does.

I knew a guy that got caught dealing years ago, and under the charges he had 60 vials and a few thousand orals, and after I talked to him again after being released he said he don't know where the other shit went but he said he had over 100 vials and twice as many orals as he was charged with.

PHURIOUS

i can't even comment on this because its so absurd... you are MORE THAN SPOT ON and anyone that thinks otherwise is fucking clueless... i bet its more than 30% that doesn't make it to the evidence room and that's no bull shit... that is not a conspiracy theory, its a flat out fact

Ya man that's what they are telling you, but I'm sure it does happen. Maybe not every department, but I'm sure it does.

I knew a guy that got caught dealing years ago, and under the charges he had 60 vials and a few thousand orals, and after I talked to him again after being released he said he don't know where the other shit went but he said he had over 100 vials and twice as many orals as he was charged with.
Nah they arnt. Maybe just some departments is easier. These are old friends thay buy gear off the same places we do here. And trust me they consider it all the time just to difficult most of the time. They wouldn't risk thier job over a couple stupid vials of gear. People I know are a lot smarter than that

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know a few lapd and some local cops too. They tell me about 70% of what they confiscate actually makes it to evidence. Wonder where that 30% goes? Mmmm. Such a mystery. Lol

PHURIOUS
LA or bigger cities probably right.

i can't even comment on this because its so absurd... you are MORE THAN SPOT ON and anyone that thinks otherwise is fucking clueless... i bet its more than 30% that doesn't make it to the evidence room and that's no bull shit... that is not a conspiracy theory, its a flat out fact

Agreed.

I heard a story from a close friend of mine who used to buy from a ugl around here a while back. Dude was an idiot to say the least drove a porsche suv. $10000 watch. Huge house. Practically screamed dealer. And was juiced to the gills. Guy wore a 3x tee and had like 7% bf. Right. Total obvious

Anyway they raided his house and he told my friend that at the time he had like 2000 vials and a bunch of pills. Anyway. He said the cops were all high fiving eachother and were a juiced up too.

They were lickin their chops. Probly half was reported.

PHURIOUS

LA or bigger cities probably right.

And the smaller ones a lab in carona california went down a couole years ago. And dude said they only reported half. The wife i guess heard them counting and saying oh ya 75 vials. When there was like 100 of a certain product. Cops are crooked bro

EVERYWHERE.

every now and again there is a serpico somewhere who isnt on the take a true servant of the people not a dirt bag. But not very often

PHURIOUS

There are two bike cops here that go to my gym. Juiced to high hell. One did i shit u not is 5'3" and like 4' wide.

PHURIOUS

Nah they arnt. Maybe just some departments is easier. These are old friends thay buy gear off the same places we do here. And trust me they consider it all the time just to difficult most of the time. They wouldn't risk thier job over a couple stupid vials of gear. People I know are a lot smarter than that

Yes that may be true for for ur small handfull of cop friends. But that ccounts for what .0001 of all cops in general. 99.99999% are crooked. I have some lapd buddies they take shit all the time and tell me about. Like arrest a street guy dealer cronie and lift his cash like $3000 and just report the dope

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom