Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Andarine s4 timing

nathanmc

New member
Member
So I recently just bought Andarine s4 and I've been sticking too the recommended dosing of 50mg a day but I recently just read that it only lasts for 4-6hours so my question is, is it more beneficial too do two doses during the day? 25mg in the morning and 25mg 4-6 hours later? Or should I just stick too 50mg dose once I wake up?
 
So I recently just bought Andarine s4 and I've been sticking too the recommended dosing of 50mg a day but I recently just read that it only lasts for 4-6hours so my question is, is it more beneficial too do two doses during the day? 25mg in the morning and 25mg 4-6 hours later? Or should I just stick too 50mg dose once I wake up?
The ideal protocol is 25mg in the am then 25mg 4-6 hours later
 
Top Bottom