napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar timing

juicedude

Hi there,

I am planning on introducing 8 weeks of 60mg of Anavar into my 12 week cycle of SUS250. I normally fast into the next day and have my first meal around 1pm. I train in the evenings around 7pm so was wondering when is the best time to take 2 split dosages? Would taking 30mg AM and then another 30mg 8 hours later being good or taking 30mg with my meal at 1pm and then taking another 30mg after my training around 9PM at night with my post meal?

Thanks
JD

I don't recommend any oral for 8 weeks. 6 weeks is plenty.

I ask that junior members post full stats please when asking AAS related questions.

Hi there,

I am planning on introducing 8 weeks of 60mg of Anavar into my 12 week cycle of SUS250. I normally fast into the next day and have my first meal around 1pm. I train in the evenings around 7pm so was wondering when is the best time to take 2 split dosages? Would taking 30mg AM and then another 30mg 8 hours later being good or taking 30mg with my meal at 1pm and then taking another 30mg after my training around 9PM at night with my post meal?

Thanks
JD

And why not splitting it to 20mg morning 20 noon and at night?
In my opinion it doesnt matter with food or empty stomac

you should never exceed 6 weeks of an oral man... you dont have to split it if you dont want and it makes no difference if you eat with it or not...

The half-life of anavar is around 9 hours so as long as you dose it twice per day it wont matter. Don't overthink things. And I also recommend keeping any liver toxic oral to a maximum of 6 weeks. Another thing to remember is your liver support.

Top Bottom