napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar PCT

Siljo3

Hello,
I am 178cm, 88kg. 29 years old.

My plan is:
1-8 week Anavar 40mg ED
1-8 week clenbuterol 1 pill ( 20 qu- its written something like this)
1-8 week ephedrin (half pill)

I am using 2 days clen, and 2 days ephedra.

I was bulking natural for 15 week now i started with cutting and i dont want to lose any muscle. I am on 7 day carb cycling and I am also doing HIIT cardio 3 times per week.

Now What do u suggest me to take for PCT.
I was thinking HCG and clomid.

What do you think and how much should I take?

Thank you for answering

This is the best PCT protocol to follow in my opinion :

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello,
I am 178cm, 88kg. 29 years old.

My plan is:
1-8 week Anavar 40mg ED
1-8 week clenbuterol 1 pill ( 20 qu- its written something like this)
1-8 week ephedrin (half pill)

I am using 2 days clen, and 2 days ephedra.

I was bulking natural for 15 week now i started with cutting and i dont want to lose any muscle. I am on 7 day carb cycling and I am also doing HIIT cardio 3 times per week.

Now What do u suggest me to take for PCT.
I was thinking HCG and clomid.

What do you think and how much should I take?

Thank you for answering

this is a horrible mess top to bottom... who on earth advised you this type of cycle and to make it worse, who told you to use hcg in pct? that is pretty much the worst thing you could ever do... clen and ephedrin together? are you seriously wanting to shorten your life bro?? where are you getting this??? im extremely concerned for your overall well being... not to mention 8 weeks of orals? are you even using protection??? THIS IS NOT the way to cut whatsoever if you want to have any sort of longevity... your seriously taking many years off your life... oral only cycles alone are a complete waste and then add in what else you have going here with clen and im just lost... NEVER run hcg in pct... you need a real and full pct... you don't even need hcg on this type of cycle but if your intent on using it, run it weeks 5-8... your pct needs to start week 9-12... you need to run a strong bridge in between cycles as well... here is the full pct layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

this is a horrible mess top to bottom... who on earth advised you this type of cycle and to make it worse, who told you to use hcg in pct? that is pretty much the worst thing you could ever do... clen and ephedrin together? are you seriously wanting to shorten your life bro?? where are you getting this??? im extremely concerned for your overall well being... not to mention 8 weeks of orals? are you even using protection??? THIS IS NOT the way to cut whatsoever if you want to have any sort of longevity... your seriously taking many years off your life... oral only cycles alone are a complete waste and then add in what else you have going here with clen and im just lost... NEVER run hcg in pct... you need a real and full pct... you don't even need hcg on this type of cycle but if your intent on using it, run it weeks 5-8... your pct needs to start week 9-12... you need to run a strong bridge in between cycles as well... here is the full pct layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

OK i wont use clen and efedra anymore. Just 40 mg anavar. I am using milk thistle and liv 52 DS for protection. I dont want to use any SARMS. so u suggest just clomid and nolvadex for PCT?
Do I need aromasin? Since anavar doesnt convert to estrogen?

Whats the reason for not running a test base? Shutdown is still shutdown. As Dylan said oral only cycles are a waste.. If you're scared of pinning, I advise you get over it or forget about aas altogether. Since you're cutting, why not go the Sarms route? Gw and Sr will do wonders for you and are a way better alternative to a var only cycle. Plus you can run them much longer without further risk to your health.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OK i wont use clen and efedra anymore. Just 40 mg anavar. I am using milk thistle and liv 52 DS for protection. I dont want to use any SARMS. so u suggest just clomid and nolvadex for PCT?
Do I need aromasin? Since anavar doesnt convert to estrogen?

i gave you the complete pct to run... it covers all your bases... just because something does not convert to estrogen does not mean it wont cause rebound, not to mention aromasin raises igf levels so its a huge benefit during pct... why would you try to skimp on your pct as you are? that's pretty much the worst and most irresponsible thing to do... your not going to last too long in this world bro

i gave you the complete pct to run... it covers all your bases... just because something does not convert to estrogen does not mean it wont cause rebound, not to mention aromasin raises igf levels so its a huge benefit during pct... why would you try to skimp on your pct as you are? that's pretty much the worst and most irresponsible thing to do... your not going to last too long in this world bro
Pct should be a main focus. Without it, your entire cycle is a waste. No reason to ever cheap out on it.

No,
I dont care about pinning. I am scared of gyno. I am gyno prone. And i dont want to get big. Just to maintain kg and getting lean. I was on osterine 8 weeks. It was ok, but now i am week 2
Of var and its much better than ostarine. Veins, pump, with carb cycling and HIIT i am getting leaner every day. And kg are almoust the same. So i will stick to only var now. Maybe primo and var before summer.

No,
I dont care about pinning. I am scared of gyno. I am gyno prone. And i dont want to get big. Just to maintain kg and getting lean. I was on osterine 8 weeks. It was ok, but now i am week 2
Of var and its much better than ostarine. Veins, pump, with carb cycling and HIIT i am getting leaner every day. And kg are almoust the same. So i will stick to only var now. Maybe primo and var before summer.

where did you get your ostarine?

I cant buy pharmaceutical aromasin in my country. Otherwise i would buy it. i can buy arimidex. U think that would be ok?

Ok thanks. Than i will do like u said. Thanks for everything and helping me out. One more thing.after PCT how long should I wait till
Next cycle. I was thinking about primobolan and var.

Time on + pct = time off. So for example 8 weeks + 4 weeks = 12 weeks off. Next time when you go injectable, you'll have to let the ester clear before starting pct and you'll have to factor that in as well.

Ok thanks. Than i will do like u said. Thanks for everything and helping me out. One more thing.after PCT how long should I wait till

You need to take as much time off as you had on Plus PCT, so you need 12 weeks off. You can take that time to run a good sarms stack bridge until your next cycle which I highly recommend. Here is a good stack for you to run in between your cycles

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

time on = time off... so if you run a 12 week cycle you take your cycle, plus pct and that equals time on and that's the amount of time off you need... so 12 weeks on, then 2 weeks of clearing esters then 4 weeks of pct is 18 on so you need 18 off... i HIGHLY recommend running a sarms bridge in between cycles to not only maintain but add to gains as well...

here's a strong layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So u suggest that I dont use clen or ephedra at all? Or just dont mix them? How u suggest me to take them? Dosage and timing.

Ok and I have another question. So with PCT together and time OFF. I wont be able to take another cycle this summer. Somwhat do u suggest me to add to var now? I dont like any test, cause i am gynoprone and i dont want to have problem with this.

Also today is 19 day of var and it shut me down. I didnt have sex from wednesday. Can i take something for that?

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom