napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar oral turinabol stack

so..you are a Dr and you have analyzed all his test results over a period of time and come up with your diagnosis ?
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT when you don't know the first thing about it
you are clueless and you're not helping
This is not disrespectful rickrock?

And the comment by buen is not insulting?

bro, yes, on the surface it is a very insulting comment HOWEVER, there's a reason it was made and i dont blame him... if i would have seen it first, i would have been quite upset as well... you told him to just start taking trt... how can you say something like that without knowing much of anything about him? im missing the part where he said he had low test or a condition etc... that's because it was never said... your giving advice that could HURT him if he doesn't need it or doesn't even realize that its for life.. its something that when your on, you stay on and its life changing... what if he was not of age, or did not have a condition needing it etc.? what if he dosed far too much because its clear hes a beginner... you can't just say something like that without knowing all the facts bro... now, i dont like that you were insulted either, i agree, but i would have initially reacted just as bad on this one... i go about it a different way, but trust me, it would have been a lot of tough love... lets just let this go and just do me a favor and think before you advise bro... thats all... its all good, lets just move on from this one, cool?

What would the right dose be for stacking tbol and anavar safely?

the last thing you want to do is stack two orals, especially without using test bro... have you ever ran a cycle before? with your goals, etc., you dont even need steroids as rick pointed out to you... get familiarized with sarms through my articles and videos... start here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here is a layout for you to start with... this is the sarms super stack... its a perfect starting stack for you... it is the most commonly used sarms stack because of how effective it is... here is a link to get the entire stack as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Well Dylan thank u very much for the advice I appreciate it
And y es I will read through the links and learn about it
Then I will try the stack you gave me
Thank you again

Well Dylan thank u very much for the advice I appreciate it
And y es I will read through the links and learn about it
Then I will try the stack you gave me
Thank you again

your very welcome brother... if you have any questions along the way, dont hesitate to let me know... also, make sure to watch my videos to help you for reference!

Yes Dylan that was the main reason I ask the first question
What would the right dose be, to stack oral turinabol and anavar
Because I saw your video on how to stack anavar and oral Winstrol
So I thought changing oral Winstrol for oral turinabol would be possible

Yes Dylan that was the main reason I ask the first question
What would the right dose be, to stack oral turinabol and anavar
Because I saw your video on how to stack anavar and oral Winstrol
So I thought changing oral Winstrol for oral turinabol would be possible

you also heard that i dont recommend it, i was just giving info on how to properly do it because some do... its a very poor option to say the least... you would go 25 mg winstrol and 30 tbol but NEVER without test and with a lot of cycle protection etc... its for a far more experienced user as well, which you are not

Yes Dylan as you sad I am a beginner so now everything is clear
Thank you for all the good information

Dylan I iive in Indonesia
I've been searching online for places to buy the stack you gave me bu there isn't one no sarms aroun here

Dylan if it is not much to ask what. Would you recommend as a diet to go along with the Sarm stack you recommend?

Dylan if it is not much to ask what. Would you recommend as a diet to go along with the Sarm stack you recommend?

The important thing to keep in mind is your macro intake. In other words, percentage of protein/carbs/fat you intake daily. A great tool or app to use for counting macros/calories is "lose it" or "myfitnesspal".

I like-
50% protein/40% carbs/10% fat.

Hi Dylan
As I sad before iam 176 cm tall
Weight 70 kilos
I don't know exactly my bf%
But is low my estomach is flat no love handles I just want more definition in my abs look harder and dryer
The same for the rest of my muscles I don't do weight only calisthenics jogging mulai thai and surfing
Definitely what I am looking for is to get more definition and add some hard muscle but not too much weight
I eat clean fish chicken. Nuts alot of veggies and fruits sweet potatoes wheat bread dry fruits no salt no sugar
Iam in good form healthy and energetic

Top Bottom