napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar cycle

sellacas

Dylan,
Can you help me with a beginner cycle of Anavar? I have several questions about what to take, how, when, and anything to go with it before and after. And where to get everything I need.

These questions are ridiculous!!!! You really should do some homwork bro!!! You cant get by in life with somebody just giving you all the answers. As a beginner you shouldn't be worrying about trying to get gear at all with the questions your asking. You should be worrying about researching how to use testosterone first!!! Then research the proper PCT protocols.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ya do some research bro. You will be able to answer your own questions. Everyone on here for the most part has put a great deal of time in researching so that they know how to run a proper cycle. It's kinda rude to just pop up and want all the information handed to you. I'm not trying to be rude but put some work in and people will be more apt to help you.

Not only that but how old are you? These are question I would expect from a teenager.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Dylan,
Can you help me with a beginner cycle of Anavar? I have several questions about what to take, how, when, and anything to go with it before and after. And where to get everything I need.

You are getting way too far ahead of yourself bro. You need to start off by giving us your stats and experience along with goals.

Obviously you are lacking big time in the knowledge department and have a lot of research to do. There are about a dozen reasons that using Anavar solo as a cycle is a horrible idea, but first tell us those stats so we can help you out better and get you on the right track

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan,

i would be happy to help you out but you are far too vague and clearly do not have half a clue what your doing... before we even move forward, there's a few things... 1. you can't just come in not knowing a thing about this... you MUST do your own research first, which you have clearly done none of whatsoever... everyone is here to help as much as possible but noone is going to hold your hand either... that's not a way to earn respect or go about this... 2. you gave no stats or goals whatsoever? age/height/weight/body fat? goals??

until i get these answers i cannot help you...

Top Bottom