napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anavar Advice

No harm no foul and I'm sure boxingbully meant no harm either... what's important is we all provide feed back and input so the OP can make her best decision with all things considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha bro, people should be informed before making a decision

Well you guys sure did turn this thread into something different quickly... LOL... SMH.

rudyimp... So... Have you made a decision on this? My wife has fooled around with Var, Winstrol, Test prop, Test enan, Proviron, T3, T4, Clen and HGH.

Here is what I can tell you from EXPERIENCE. Var is great... even at 5-10mg for 6-10 weeks it will cause very small chin hair and facial acne but the results were great! Winstrol has less side effects and is very similar in regards to gains.

Any drug that you can inject is far superior. She loved Test Enanthate at 50mg per week stacked with Proviron at 12.5mg per day combined with an ECA stack and Clen..... Out of this world!! I WILL ATTACH her most recent pic to this thread.

Depending on your goals/what you want go for it. I can answer any personal questions you may have. She is a Doctor as well so she understands the risks vs the rewards... Ask away and we say that because she has had amazing results. Its all trial and error. Its hard to take advice from a male saying DO NOT DO IT when they are not in your shoes.

More than glad to help if you want. :)E Aug 2017.jpg

Another example...

d6e7c21490c2d389c230e47f5b07470f.jpg

AAS at work.. IFBB Pro Card as well.

Ok so thank you to everyone! - it got quite heated there for a bit!!

GDAWG15 - so it seems like 5mg once a day in the am, for 6 weeks, might be for me. Based on Dylan's videos I think I'd stack it with S4 (25mg am, then 25mg 4-6hrs later) and probably GW (20mg 30 mins before the gym). I'd do this whole stack for 6 weeks in total. And I'd just see how I responded week by week.

Also based on Dylan's advice I'd want to run a cycle support alongside everything. He mentioned a new support that's coming out next week and that he'd post about it so I'll look out for that.

Does that all sound reasonable?

And I THINK the consensus was that Hipo as a source was sound?! But to wait a while so that delivery issues are fixed?

Thank you all so much!

Superb thanks guys! Really looking forward to my first cycle. Thanks for all your help.

One last question!! - cycle support - any recommendations? (I'll also check out Dylan's posts next week as he mentioned a new cycle support coming out).

Anavar is a quite mild oral steroid especially for women and can handle the sides pretty damn well, you may experience a raspy voice and enlarged clitoris , missed menstrual cycles but all goes away after use is discontinued. My fiance has used anavar quite a few times and enjoyed every single time and to be quite Frank she enjoyed the enlarged clitoris also..lol made her more sensitive down there. As long as your not using extreme doses for extended periods of time you should be fine. Remember everyone is different and you may experience different side effects, but you know your body better than anyone so keep am eye out for them and you'll he good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom