napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar 25mg dosage

Andrew8528

Hey all.
I'm starting anavar for 6 to 8 werks and plan on running 25mg and increasing to 50 mg halfway through. Should I split up 25 into 2 doses a day (12.5mg each) or just take the 25 before workout?

it makes no difference whether you take it near a workout or not.. that would be in your head in terms of what it is doing for you right after you take it... you can split it.. the half life is short enough for you to where you can do that... ive gotten to the point where ive tried it both ways, split and not split and you cant tell the difference... my results tend to be the same regardless of the dosing and ive coached so many people at this point and the differences between dosing are just not there in terms of results...

the half life is long enough where you run it once a day

dbol is really the main oral that you need to split

Hey all.
I'm starting anavar for 6 to 8 werks and plan on running 25mg and increasing to 50 mg halfway through. Should I split up 25 into 2 doses a day (12.5mg each) or just take the 25 before workout?
if you want legit anavar then go with domestic supply. i hope you got it from there

Hey all.
Just start at 50mg a day

Anavar is super simple to run man. And no need to change dosage in the middle. Just run 50mg per day for the duration taken once per day.

Top Bottom