Hey Dylan,
I have watched so many videos and with so much different information I am just at the point where I would like to ask you directly. I’m sure you have already answered this question so I do apologize and I also thank you for your time.
I been on trt for 6 weeks now at 100 every week and the dosage just went up to 125. (This Saturday I will be getting blood work done and see the results) my estrogen was at 29 when I first started and I have been taking hcg .5 injected 3x week. I just started anastrozole and my doc told me to take .5 once week. Does that in any way sound right or accurate to you? Should I go with that or give it time and see how my body responds. Any help or advice would greatly help thank you very much Dylan!
I have watched so many videos and with so much different information I am just at the point where I would like to ask you directly. I’m sure you have already answered this question so I do apologize and I also thank you for your time.
I been on trt for 6 weeks now at 100 every week and the dosage just went up to 125. (This Saturday I will be getting blood work done and see the results) my estrogen was at 29 when I first started and I have been taking hcg .5 injected 3x week. I just started anastrozole and my doc told me to take .5 once week. Does that in any way sound right or accurate to you? Should I go with that or give it time and see how my body responds. Any help or advice would greatly help thank you very much Dylan!

