napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol question

trust me dont run orals specialy anadrol (the king of toxicity) i was doing 50mg of anadrol per day for 6 weeks with other roids , but in 3 weeks i went for a check up i was too afraid and i was right
my liver enzymes was 4x times than the normal in just 3 weeks! you cant imagine the toxicity with anadrol
generaly stay away from orals 17aa, but if you want to kick start your cycle do dianabol at max 40mg per day for 6 weeks max( liver toxicity also very high)

I love adrol. But I run it at 30mg once a day. 50 is high. I'd probly have issues too. A little goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you definitely want to ease into it... i started at 25 mg, although i was stacking it with winstrol but when i dropped winstrol i eased my way up instead of going crazy and jumping right up to 100 mg... i went to 50, then 75, then 100, slow and steady...

you definitely want to ease into it... i started at 25 mg, although i was stacking it with winstrol but when i dropped winstrol i eased my way up instead of going crazy and jumping right up to 100 mg... i went to 50, then 75, then 100, slow and steady...

Sound advice, when i eventually run Anadrol as a kicker, would you say the first week 25mg and the 3 weeks after that 50mg per day?
Less is more in my opinion, so I probably won't ever take more than 50mg per day for 4 weeks.

Sound advice, when i eventually run Anadrol as a kicker, would you say the first week 25mg and the 3 weeks after that 50mg per day?
Less is more in my opinion, so I probably won't ever take more than 50mg per day for 4 weeks.
yes, ease into it at first with 25 mg and bump to 50 week 2... if you find by week 4 you have no issues then you can bump to 100 the last week

Top Bottom