napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol question

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

Not sure if Dylan has told us in a video... that is why I ask this;

Since Anadrol is a DHT and does not convert to Estrogen, what is the cause of the water increase?

Really curious about that, to be honest!

Looking to add it as a kickstart sometime, but I want to know EVERYTHING about something I might be putting into my body in the future.

[FONT=&quot]Anadrol is a heavily Estrogenic compound, but its Estrogenic activity does not originate from the conversion of Anadrol into Estrogen – it is chemically unable to convert into Estrogen through interaction with the aromatase [/FONT][FONT=&quot]enzyme. Therefore, its Estrogenic side effects are due to a largely unknown mysterious nature, but it is theorized that Anadrol itself may act as an Estrogen in various tissues of the body. [/FONT]

trust me dont run orals specialy anadrol (the king of toxicity) i was doing 50mg of anadrol per day for 6 weeks with other roids , but in 3 weeks i went for a check up i was too afraid and i was right
my liver enzymes was 4x times than the normal in just 3 weeks! you cant imagine the toxicity with anadrol
generaly stay away from orals 17aa, but if you want to kick start your cycle do dianabol at max 40mg per day for 6 weeks max( liver toxicity also very high)

For me anadrol has always been very dry. Guys even use it in contest prep regularly for fullness so it shouldn't really be wet unlkess diet and water intake is off

trust me dont run orals specialy anadrol (the king of toxicity) i was doing 50mg of anadrol per day for 6 weeks with other roids , but in 3 weeks i went for a check up i was too afraid and i was right
my liver enzymes was 4x times than the normal in just 3 weeks! you cant imagine the toxicity with anadrol
generaly stay away from orals 17aa, but if you want to kick start your cycle do dianabol at max 40mg per day for 6 weeks max( liver toxicity also very high)

You say don't run orals but you're recommending d-bol???? Just because orals don't work for you doesn't mean they don't work for everyone. I hate deca......and it hates me, but it works for some guys.

You realize that everyone is different don't you?? But fuck it listen to you... throwing ADrol away right now because you recommended Dbol because we all know Dbol is just such a great oral right? Of course... dafuq?

Anadrol- Powerful, great for strength and size; liver toxic

Dbol- great wet gainer... you will get big on it. Harder to retain these wet gains, super high conversion to estrogen and yes, LIVER TOXIC like all orals.

Fucking got a headache behind zeeronik's recommendation. I know one thing... I run Drol. I don't even consider Dbol anymore for anything.

You heard the man, no more orals for any of us. 44 throw out your orals

WTF

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You heard the man, no more orals for any of us. 44 throw out your orals

WTF

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hahaha yeah. But all things aside. Why run Anadrol for 6 weeks... and Dbol for 6 weeks at 40mg. That is too much man...

Well, I will try it someday nevertheless. It isn't one of Dylan's favorites for nothing 😂

I've yet to dip my toes in the Anadrol pond but the time and place will certainly come. I am at a place where I am okay with my experiences with Winstrol and Tbol. Certainly would use the appropriate liver & organ support supplements leading up to and throughout/after your oral cycle. CoQ10, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC, TUDCA etc. I was able to maintain relatively regular and normal liver values throughout my previous use of orals with these.

Nonetheless, you can't just come up in here and wholesale condemn orals as a whole zerroonik. They might not agree with you or you may not know how to properly and safely run them, but don't tell me how to live my life. LOL

LOL bro, do me a favor... if you have an experience to share, cool, that's great but don't tell people that everyone will have the same experience you have because thats flat ass stupid... i just ran it SIX fucking weeks and my liver enzymes were not anywhere near where you say yours were whatsoever... thats not right to do that... when you post an experience, thats great, but don't start babbling shit at people that is not accurate for everyone...

You say don't run orals but you're recommending d-bol???? Just because orals don't work for you doesn't mean they don't work for everyone. I hate deca......and it hates me, but it works for some guys.
exactly and i would love to know what protection was used in conjunction with this as well

Thanks for all the input again, all of you. Will try Anadrol anyway for 4 weeks as a kickstart someday. See what the stuff does to me :)

Top Bottom