napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Amazing tren

Re: RE: Re: Amazing tren

TX TERROR said:
I have a couple friends who use tren with thier cruise. They dose it pretty much how your doing it. They say it's amazing but I've always been to afraid to expose my self to it for prolonged periods like they do..

You're looking great though man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I cruise 100mg test e 100mg tren e. Works great. Only problem I've had was my cholesterol was screwed. Changed up my diet and it's back in range. Was consuming way too much fat.

Otherwise the cruise is a good combo. Curious what I'll have for long term side affects tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:
Thanks guys im really happy with it right now considering I don't have q GF to "tren" out on lol it probqbly won't have a huge effect over all at this dose but the muscle hardening and and strength and aggression is more than reason enough. Every time I try tren it truly amazes me at how it can effect your mind. Not everyone gets it but it makes me feel like an emotionless prick. The physical effects help though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can honestly say I don't get any side effects from Tren other than it suppressing my appetite, including it not affecting my mood or emotions in any way.
I'm much more insistent, blunt and unedited when I talk to people. It effects me really weirdly. Arrogant almost. At least to people I talk to weekly like friends whatever. You're lucky you don't get that.

Re: RE: Re: Amazing tren

JackSteel said:
RickRock said:
"JackSteel" said:
Thanks guys im really happy with it right now considering I don't have q GF to "tren" out on lol it probqbly won't have a huge effect over all at this dose but the muscle hardening and and strength and aggression is more than reason enough. Every time I try tren it truly amazes me at how it can effect your mind. Not everyone gets it but it makes me feel like an emotionless prick. The physical effects help though :)

I can honestly say I don't get any side effects from Tren other than it suppressing my appetite, including it not affecting my mood or emotions in any way.
I'm much more insistent, blunt and unedited when I talk to people. It effects me really weirdly. Arrogant almost. At least to people I talk to weekly like friends whatever. You're lucky you don't get that.

I'm that way on Test only (probably to a lesser degree) but my co-workers noticed. So Tren may not be for me... but that's farther down the road so I may get a handle on it by then.

I'm an Aries (fire sign) so I was already like that in a way...

Top Bottom