napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alternative to Privatemdlabs

MarkD

Unfortunately the state I am in does not allow us to use privatemdlabs. Do you guys know of another place online like this? I appreciate all the help.

I have done the search myself my friend; and every site that I have come across doing lab work, will not do it in my state.

Best thing you can do is if you have some sort of family member living in another state, then you can find a credit card that you dont use often and tell them you want to switch the billing address (from your family member of course let your family member know your bills may arrive there lol, but you can always just set up your account for paperless billing).

Once you have your billing address from your credit card in another stat, your gold because privatemdlabs, only request is that your "Home address" must match your "CC Billing address". Bam put your family member address and tada, you have your lab scheduled. And you dont have to do your Labs in the state that your family member lives in, you can do it in any state.

Top Bottom