napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Almost time for PCT.. Advice needed

cogmachine

Hi. I have 2 weeks left of my first Test E cycle. I have used 1ml of Test E on a Monday and Thursday and used half an Arimidiex every other day which I upped to a full half way through the cycle.

I was going to keep the PCT simple but after some research and talking to a few people I have the fear of not running a proper cycle.

This is now what I have planned after 2 weeks after my last injection.

2500iu of HCG a week over 4 weeks.

Clomid

Week 1 - 50mg a day
Week 2-3 100mg a day (1 on a morning, 1 on a night)
Week 4 50mg

Nolva
Week 1-2 40mg (1 on a morning, 1 on a night)
Week 3 60mg (1 on a morning, 1 at midday, 1 on a night)
Week 4 20mg

Is this a reasonable PCT? Where there is a higher dose of Clomid and Nolvadex do I spread each tablet throughout the day or take at once? Also I've only introduced HCG to this cycle and I'm not sure what to do..

Do I buy X2 vials of 5000iu HCG and X1 10ml Vial of Bac Water and dose each HCG with 5ml? I'm not fully understanding what I have read.

If I could get some help on this it will be greatly appreciated.

pct is very incomplete and you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats the worst thing you could ever do... ever... 100 mg of clomid is completely unnecessary as is 60 mg of nolva... where on earth are you coming up with this? pct is not good here at all...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok great. So the week after my last jab, I can go into a 1000 ius of HCG a week. I have this on its way already so I'll go with it this time. Theres no need to run Nolvadex along side to prevent any Gyno? Or after my 4th week I start with the Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin. Is the first 3 weeks on Nolva split into morning and night or at the same time? Thanks for your help.

bro nolva is NOT an ai period... its an estrogen blocker... aromasin is what you use on cycle, NOT nolvadex.. you just take it all at once.. i dont understand what you are even saying... i gave you the entire pct layout... FOLLOW what i gave you... time of day makes no difference on when you take them and you DO NOT split the doses

Thank you. I have my head around it now. I don't think I knew what I was even saying. I've literally spent a good 6 hours trying to straighten my fuck up out until I came here. Thanks bro, really appreciate the advice.

When I said Nolvadex I meant Arimidiex as that what I have had. I can change it to Aromasin but do I still run it every other day during HCG?

Top Bottom