203lbs
6'2"
12%bf

Cycle:
3 weeks in
10mg LGD daily in the morning
25mg GW daily in the morning
50mg S4 split day/night 25mg/ea

The muscle gain has been great. Feels like what I put on is staying on. But there has been almost no cut. Diet is good, 80% paleo. Sticking to low sodium and up'd my potassium significantly (banana's, coconut water, etc.).

In the past, during PCT, I have seen some hard-to-reach areas (such as belly) really benefit from an AI. Perhaps this is just the re-comp effect?

Wondering if it would be a good idea, or premature, to take clo/nol/aro with the current SARM cycle?

TIA

sarms do not convert to estrogen and you will likely crush your estrogen using one with them...

Okay. I understand that the sarms do not have any effect on estrogen. But slightly lowering estrogen, or using clo to inhibit estrogen as well as increase LS and FSH, might be good in any circumstance. Or maybe I'm not understanding what you mean when you say "crush" your estrogen. In a bad way?

I read an article, I'll try to go back and find the source. That made the argument men over the age of 40 can benefit from an AI in general. But I'm not 100% clear on how the interaction with a cycle would turn out.

you do what you want bro.. there is no need, nor reason whatsoever to be using an ai with sarms whatsoever... if you feel the need to lower your estrogen then by all means, go ahead but there is no reason to be using an ai with sarms whatsoever... if you over do it and bottom out your estrogen, you are going to have a lot of problems and so if you do it, it better be very controlled but im certainly not advising that at all.. .thats your call, its your body..

Appreciate any and all advice from you, DG.

If we take SARMs out of the equation entirely then, do you see a general benefit of taking clo to lower estrogen some?

Also, your suggested mini-pct includes clo. It stands to reason there may be benefit to taking clo while on the SARM cycle. No?

I hope this does not come across as argumentative. Just trying to learn as much as I can to cut as much as I can.

Forget it. I've read enough to know that my best bet is to tighten up my diet. Less sodium. More water. Patience. I'll get there...

Trust me, I've crashed my estrogen before and it is not fun. It's one of the worst feeling I've ever had. Estrogen is important. If you aren't aromatizing anything into estrogen, there is no reason to lower it. You'll just bring problems on that you don't want to have

Trust me, I've crashed my estrogen before and it is not fun. It's one of the worst feeling I've ever had. Estrogen is important. If you aren't aromatizing anything into estrogen, there is no reason to lower it. You'll just bring problems on that you don't want to have
absolutely right brother

Top Bottom