napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advise needed on calf training

I'm black... nuff said right? I work calves every Monday thru Friday, deep slow reps, fast high volume reps, every sset to a painful burning sensation, the superset them with tibial extensions and body weight raises, rest 20 seconds max then go again till they are wobbly and cause my legs to shake. I have high calves, but studies say that I have lots of fast twitch muscle fibers that make me able to sprint fast (before I got too heavy). I think constant work and patience are key, some muscle groups will never be up to par. It's just a painful fact, as long as you know you aren't skipping them you're doing your part.

I'm black... nuff said right? I work calves every Monday thru Friday, deep slow reps, fast high volume reps, every sset to a painful burning sensation, the superset them with tibial extensions and body weight raises, rest 20 seconds max then go again till they are wobbly and cause my legs to shake. I have high calves, but studies say that I have lots of fast twitch muscle fibers that make me able to sprint fast (before I got too heavy). I think constant work and patience are key, some muscle groups will never be up to par. It's just a painful fact, as long as you know you aren't skipping them you're doing your part.
That is one thing i am going to do from now on is just train the shit out of them everyday, even on "rest days" its crazy though my dad doesnt workout any more, but he is 50 and has massive calves, guess that gene skipped me lol it would be nice if everthing responded to training like my chest, cause right now i feel like johnny brovo lmao. But i know im doing something right when i train them cause il wake up the next morning and walk around tippy toed because i cant even dorsi flex my foot......but we will see.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom