bannednutritionnapsgear

Advice

shinnyniks

Hey. Fort of all absolutely love your you tube videos. Wonderful information!! I am currently 28 years old been naturally lifting for about 5 years but the last 2 have been my best. I found my obsession about 3 years in and absolutely love bodybuilding g type training. I am wanting to do more and see how good I can be. I love all the information bit it is extremely overwhelming! I think I have the right cycle or info on it and then I see anpther video or article and a completely different way.... I am wanting to slowly ease I to it and do it the absolute right and best way for me. I taking my traini g very serious and I go intense every set anf rep I can. Could you please help me on something to run?? I really appreciate all your experience and knowledge!! Also are you a coach or have any training programs, things like that??

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
bro seriously? im not psychic... thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…