Good day Dylan,
How are you? I follow you on forums and mainly Youtube as your advice is gold to me and helps me think straight rather than cause possible harm to myself. I am well aware of the risks associated with introducing exogenous and suppressive compounds into the male body. I have for some time, been studying to become a pilot. I will be finishing soon, and maintaining a medical class 1 certificate is of upmost importance to me if not critical. Hence, I would like to use different and safer alternatives to gear/TRT; SARMs. Starting with an extensive and proper PCT that will take as long as it needs to help me recover by the best and fastest means possible. A full recovery is my intended plan while using quality SARMs, SERMs, and aromatase inhibitor (aromasin in PCT) to benefit me by reducing cortisol, SHBG, Estrogen (to healthy levels) and maintain healthy levels of free test and total test. I have been cycling on and off since he age of 17 and have caused enough damage as is and am well aware of that. I would like to use HCG coming into PCT, at 500mcg twice a week for 4 weeks while using aromasin to control estrogen related spikes. Followed by starting SERM PCT nolva/clomid a couple days to a week after the HCG. However, I would like to use the nolvadex a bit longer, and cut the clomid out 4 weeks in as it is linked to visual impairments and would like to avoid these at all costs. I will also run the aromasin during the PCT as my estrogen will skyrocket as usual. Question is, can I keep running the asin longer than 4 weeks without adverse side effects or negatively impact liver/cholesterol by tanking my estro for too long? Another thing, would it be okay to keep running nolvadex along side of it for longer as I tend to keep producing high estrogen even months into recovery and the extra test boost will be of great help. I was also thinking of including mk-2866 @25mg every morning for 4 weeks along gw-501516 @20mg preworkout or morning on non workout days, with 10-20mg mk-677. I am currently 22, 6'1, 210 lbs. Any advice and supplements i should be incorperating would be of great help. I currently use, omega3, vitaminC,d3, and garlic. I was also hoping to hear about your advice on proviron as I have tons of it and have heard it could be quite useful and none suppressive at low doses.
How are you? I follow you on forums and mainly Youtube as your advice is gold to me and helps me think straight rather than cause possible harm to myself. I am well aware of the risks associated with introducing exogenous and suppressive compounds into the male body. I have for some time, been studying to become a pilot. I will be finishing soon, and maintaining a medical class 1 certificate is of upmost importance to me if not critical. Hence, I would like to use different and safer alternatives to gear/TRT; SARMs. Starting with an extensive and proper PCT that will take as long as it needs to help me recover by the best and fastest means possible. A full recovery is my intended plan while using quality SARMs, SERMs, and aromatase inhibitor (aromasin in PCT) to benefit me by reducing cortisol, SHBG, Estrogen (to healthy levels) and maintain healthy levels of free test and total test. I have been cycling on and off since he age of 17 and have caused enough damage as is and am well aware of that. I would like to use HCG coming into PCT, at 500mcg twice a week for 4 weeks while using aromasin to control estrogen related spikes. Followed by starting SERM PCT nolva/clomid a couple days to a week after the HCG. However, I would like to use the nolvadex a bit longer, and cut the clomid out 4 weeks in as it is linked to visual impairments and would like to avoid these at all costs. I will also run the aromasin during the PCT as my estrogen will skyrocket as usual. Question is, can I keep running the asin longer than 4 weeks without adverse side effects or negatively impact liver/cholesterol by tanking my estro for too long? Another thing, would it be okay to keep running nolvadex along side of it for longer as I tend to keep producing high estrogen even months into recovery and the extra test boost will be of great help. I was also thinking of including mk-2866 @25mg every morning for 4 weeks along gw-501516 @20mg preworkout or morning on non workout days, with 10-20mg mk-677. I am currently 22, 6'1, 210 lbs. Any advice and supplements i should be incorperating would be of great help. I currently use, omega3, vitaminC,d3, and garlic. I was also hoping to hear about your advice on proviron as I have tons of it and have heard it could be quite useful and none suppressive at low doses.

