napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on possible gyno

Jrock99

Just finished a cycle. I did not use an AI until the start of week 3 (I know how foolish) and started to get itchy nipples but no soreness or lumps. I started up arimidex at 1mg EOD for a week and a half and then bumped down to .5. E2 was 30 after week 5. My nips got itchy again about week 7 (I think it’s the weather) and I thought maybe my ai was bunk and found the slightest bump in my Areola. However, it is not anywhere near sore or solid. It gets bigger the more I touch it. I would never know it was there if I hadn’t looked so much. My e2 was 13 post cycle so no bunk ai. I did Dylan’s perfect pct and it didn’t phase it. It goes down when I don’t touch it I hear that gyno is hard and painful and can’t be mistaken. I’m probably just in my own head.

Is this possible gyno considering the circumstances? Or did I self inflict a wound from checking my nipples for 4 months straight? Seeking advice from someone who might have dealt with gyno lumps.

Just finished a cycle. I did not use an AI until the start of week 3 (I know how foolish) and started to get itchy nipples but no soreness or lumps. I started up arimidex at 1mg EOD for a week and a half and then bumped down to .5. E2 was 30 after week 5. My nips got itchy again about week 7 (I think it’s the weather) and I thought maybe my ai was bunk and found the slightest bump in my Areola. However, it is not anywhere near sore or solid. It gets bigger the more I touch it. I would never know it was there if I hadn’t looked so much. My e2 was 13 post cycle so no bunk ai. I did Dylan’s perfect pct and it didn’t phase it. It goes down when I don’t touch it I hear that gyno is hard and painful and can’t be mistaken. I’m probably just in my own head.

Is this possible gyno considering the circumstances? Or did I self inflict a wound from checking my nipples for 4 months straight? Seeking advice from someone who might have dealt with gyno lumps.

If i remember correctly 30 is in the upper range but still in range. However everyone reacts differently. Based on what ur saying i think ur over thinking this but its hard to say with out seeing it. If it gets bigger from u touching it then its not gyno

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it may be self inflicted because I never once have felt pain nor is it hard. My nipples look fine as well.

you are in range and your pct is not an anti gyno protocol either... i am pretty sure that its all in your head because nothing you are saying says you have gyno...

Thanks Dylan. I just thought nolva might have temporarily made it smaller if it were gyno. Looks like I might be wasting my time getting this mammogram in a few weeks lol

nolvadex will only block estrogen but once you stop taking it, it will go right back to where it was but im telling you its beyond unlikely you have gyno

Correct. I’m just hoping it’s a gland or something. I’ve been told that it’s hard and painful when it comes up but sounds like I just self inflicted something. I’d be surprised if it was but I’m still going to check for peace of mind.
I loved DGA POST CT btw!

Top Bottom