napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on my first cycle

Hello Dylan... I ordered arimidex and the pharmacist promised to bring on Saturday.., so I’ll be starting my cycle after that

It is completely safe to use like aromasin throughout the cycle right??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is, but the dosing for arimidex is not the same as aromasin. As Dylan mentioned before, for arimidex its 0.5 mg every other day

Hello Dylan... I ordered arimidex and the pharmacist promised to bring on Saturday.., so I’ll be starting my cycle after that

It is completely safe to use like aromasin throughout the cycle right??

yes, why wouldnt it be? its another ai... just not quite as strong as aromasin... its the next best option to aromasin though... do not use it in pct though.. you need aromasin in pct

yes, why wouldnt it be? its another ai... just not quite as strong as aromasin... its the next best option to aromasin though... do not use it in pct though.. you need aromasin in pct

We don’t get aromasin here... I’m requesting some pharmacies to bring it for me... hope they can get it soon

not a problem

b83f91c9566f56b6a12d1ad87d20cd3f.jpg

Got it finally [emoji106]

Hello sir... I did 200mg test today and I’m planning to take half this tablet every other day after dinner... is it okay??
Also one small doubt regarding the place to put the needle? Today I took on glutes, is there any pattern to follow???

Another thing is while I’m on test how much protein, carbs and fat I should be on to get the max results ??
I’m currently 79kg, 13-15% bf, 175 cms

I’m in my fourth week and hardly gained any weight... good thing is that I’ve lost some belly fat
I’m taking around the 170-200g protein, 150g carbs and around 80-100g fat daily

Also I have some elbow pain which I think is due to lifting heavy

Hello can someone please reply to this... I’m finding it really difficult to get aromasin ... is there any substitute for aromasin in pct.
I only have nolvadex, clomid and arimidex

Hello can someone please reply to this... I’m finding it really difficult to get aromasin ... is there any substitute for aromasin in pct.
I only have nolvadex, clomid and arimidex

Go to the source section... almost every source has Aromasin ..

Top Bottom