napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on MK-677 needed

Just a quick update on this. I have been running this for the past six weeks at 12.5mg/day. In the AM. I started during a pct to combat the IGF-reducing effects of Nolvadex and am continuing.

I am extremely impressed with this compound. I pretty much kept all of my gains from the SARMs cycle and have also had continued body recomposition. Sleep is the best I have had since I can remember (deep vivid dreams and waking up completely refreshed).

I added some magnesium and potassium and have had no water retention issues. Very minor muscle cramping here and there - but nothing major and the electrolyte supplement help a lot in this respect. Also, after the first week or so there were no lethargy or insatiable hunger sides.

So overall - my strength is up, muscle fullness way up, and staying very lean despite a diet that includes multiple steaks and beers per week. This could be my new favorite compound. My plan is to run this for another few months then run it along with a Rad and Sr9009 stack and let the gains roll in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a quick update on this. I have been running this for the past six weeks at 12.5mg/day. In the AM. I started during a pct to combat the IGF-reducing effects of Nolvadex and am continuing.

I am extremely impressed with this compound. I pretty much kept all of my gains from the SARMs cycle and have also had continued body recomposition. Sleep is the best I have had since I can remember (deep vivid dreams and waking up completely refreshed).

I added some magnesium and potassium and have had no water retention issues. Very minor muscle cramping here and there - but nothing major and the electrolyte supplement help a lot in this respect. Also, after the first week or so there were no lethargy or insatiable hunger sides.

So overall - my strength is up, muscle fullness way up, and staying very lean despite a diet that includes multiple steaks and beers per week. This could be my new favorite compound. My plan is to run this for another few months then run it along with a Rad and Sr9009 stack and let the gains roll in.

Thank you for the update. I can't wait to kick into my Mk-677, S4, GW stack for cutting. I will run Mk for at least 8 months.

absolutely awesome and what i fully expect to see with 677... i LOVE the progress brother... all at 12.5 mg... your running half the normal dose and still getting these types of gains... i have been saying for some time now that mk677 will eventually be the most popular and most used of every sarm and this is exactly my reasoning on that... it covers so many avenues when looking at all the benefits... the versatility is tremendous... very nice work brother! THANK YOU for the update!

So glad to hear this. I agree, it's one of my favorite compounds. GW is still my fav, but s4 and mk677 are close contenders for 2nd for me.

you are still using it now right?

Sorry, never saw this question until now. I ran it 6 months and changed to nords about 2 months ago. I'll be running the nords for a while longer but I'm intending to swap back over to mk677 part way thru my bridge this fall.

So glad to hear this. I agree, it's one of my favorite compounds. GW is still my fav, but s4 and mk677 are close contenders for 2nd for me.

yes, absolutely agree... those three together would go for a really strong stack.. i have not ran them just like that with just those threee but now i think im definitely going to try this combo...

Sorry, never saw this question until now. I ran it 6 months and changed to nords about 2 months ago. I'll be running the nords for a while longer but I'm intending to swap back over to mk677 part way thru my bridge this fall.

very nice... you should be doing really fucking good, especially adding the nords, which i would have done as well... towards the end of you nords, i would start the 677 and run them in conjunction and see how you like it... i have a feeling you'll have a pretty good result... =)

very nice... you should be doing really fucking good, especially adding the nords, which i would have done as well... towards the end of you nords, i would start the 677 and run them in conjunction and see how you like it... i have a feeling you'll have a pretty good result... =)

I've been debating running them together. I have another 6 weeks of my blast but will be hitting you up on some thoughts on my bridge soon.

Very awesome to hear brother! I can totally relate because MK-677 has become my favorite sarm as well. It's quite a remarkable compound for everything it does. Am extremely well rounded compound with a LOT of benefits

Top Bottom