napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for first time LGD user

nendol02606

Hello guys, I posted a few days ago a very long thread but after it said its awaiting admin approval I still havent seen it uploaded so Ill try again. Maybe it didn't go through.

I am currently 3 weeks in to the following planned cycle:

Week 1-8 LGD 5mg daily
Week 9-12 DGA PCT

I have spent about a half year extensively reading experienced users recommendations and talking to people I work with, and finally decided I woupd like to give PEDs a try. I was led to believe using epistane and nolvadex in pct woupd be a good optipn, but I ran into issues with customs seizing my Epistane and gave up until a co-worker introduced me into SARMs and bought a bottle from him. Ironically, customs released my epistane about a week after I bought the LGD from him, but after reading about the possible sides popping up and my inexperience, Ive decided to stay away from it and probably stick to SARMs if anything.

I understand that 12 weeks is an ideal length, and 8 weeks is arguably considered minimum amount of time required to use for its efficiency, also at 10mg daily. I felt more safe doing 5 as its my first run, but 3 weeks in im feeling more confident and definately noticing some increased size and at least improved muscular endurance.

The main advice Im looking for is: should I jusy go ahead and bump it up to 10mg a day? Should I add another type of SARM and maintain the "half" dose or is it too late to stack? Is GW in the PCT necessary and if so is it more necessary than stacking or increasing dosage of cycle? Since I already have it, how outrageous would it be to throw in epistane for the rest of my cycle with LGD and put nolva on the back end? I know its frowned upon to talk about money, but I am not willing to go all out and spend as much as the usual recommended cycle and pct at this time, especially being my first run, but for the sake of safety and efficiency im very open to grabbing a couple more items to make this a decent run.

Height: 5'9"
Weight:190
Body fat %:14-16 (assuming)
Years of training: 11 (various periods ranging from maintenance lifting to intense lifting due to work schedule)
Complete cycle history: none
Goals: Recomp, fat loss, maintain (or lean gain) muscle, possibly boost run time on the side some
Supplements: just preworkout and creatine
General idea of nutrition: 2k calories daily, losing a pound a week average, seems like this last week Im gaining again, maybe due to LGD? I shoot for 50/25/25 protein/carbs and fat. I just started the "anabolic timing nutrition"
Minor injuries to wrist and shoulder keeping me from lifting too heavy on bench

Sorry if i wrote too much, at worst Id just like to be more educated and learn from all this. In the future, I feel like the best bang for my buck is GW alone, as it would fit my fitness goals better and financially it seems easier to run alone. Thanks!

I would stick to the lgd this time and go ahead and raise it to 10mg and ride it out.

I would stick to the lgd this time and go ahead and raise it to 10mg and ride it out.

So you think double the dose, push to 12 weeks, and I still should be good without a serm? I believe I've read GW is used to counter cortisol so maybe it would be smart to add to PCT?

So you think double the dose, push to 12 weeks, and I still should be good without a serm? I believe I've read GW is used to counter cortisol so maybe it would be smart to add to PCT?

In my experience, lgd will cause suppression. While on, I don’t think you’ll need a serm but in pct, I always suggest clomid and nolva. Just a basic 4 week pct. I personally am not a fan of adding GW or other compounds in pct. But others are.

In my experience, lgd will cause suppression. While on, I don’t think you’ll need a serm but in pct, I always suggest clomid and nolva. Just a basic 4 week pct. I personally am not a fan of adding GW or other compounds in pct. But others are.

I'm definately getting some nolva at least to have in reserve, but will most likely use PCT. Why are you against the GW post routine?

here is how to run the cycle... gw is used in pct to not only control cortisol, but also help cholesterol and blood pressure as well as keeping performance levels high... it is NOT suppressive in any way and in no way, shape or form does it hurt nor hinder your recovery.. its a huge benefit and asset in pct

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is how to run the cycle... gw is used in pct to not only control cortisol, but also help cholesterol and blood pressure as well as keeping performance levels high... it is NOT suppressive in any way and in no way, shape or form does it hurt nor hinder your recovery.. its a huge benefit and asset in pct

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So would you say clomid is a better choice than nolva for some reason or are they as interchangeable as I keep reading? Additionally, adding GW around week 6 til 16, any problems with that? I'd love to improve my cardio as well, but unsure if it's realistic to have that many focus areas at once.

Top Bottom