napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice and guidance for my gear

joyector

Hi Dylan,
I wanted to preface this by saying that I love your videos, they're very informative. I was hoping you could give me some guidance on some gear that I just picked up, and ensure that I pick up all the correct products to ensure that I keep the sides at bay. I just picked up 10 MLs of Tren E and 10 MLs of Test E. I also have a bunch of Cardarine. I'm planning on taking your advice from one of your videos and doing 250 of each, once a week. can you please give me some guidance on what else I need to take, and what dosage I should take of the Cardarine? Here are some of my stats:

I'm 38, 6'5", 255 lbs, about 20% body fat because I eat like shit. lol
I lift 6 days a week, My bench is 405-420-ish
I've cycled before but never this aggressive. I'd take 250 of test or Test per week back in the day when I'd cycle. I've done Oral Anavar ar recent as last year.

I'm not looking to bulk, I really want to cut my BF as much as possible. I plan on eating right for the first time in my life. Any recommendations. I'm really hoping you can guide me through my journey, ensuring I take the correct things on and post cycle. Like, I have never heard of Caber, Can I get that OTC? Should I grab some Finasteride? What do I need for Post?

Thanks in advance for and advice and guidance you can provide. It sounds corny, but I truly believe you're saving lives.

"about 20% body fat because I eat like shit. lol"

" I plan on eating right for the first time in my life."

You have this TOTALLY backwards...you need to establish a consistent dedicated proper diet and nutrition BEFORE you use steroids

Your propose cycled won't do what you want it to do..your BF is too high to be effective...steroids don't get you in shape..they do not reduce your BF

Thanks for the info Buen. I'm already in shape, just have higher BF than desired. I'm strong by most standard (bench 400 lbs+), but I'm no long interested in the strength, I want to start to lean up. Any recommendations?

I recommend you dial in your diet and nutrition as well with a healthy sleeping pattern!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is no human with any sort of a brain that would recommend any steroid use and tren? brother, you are in so far over your head... you need YEARS and YEARS of consistent DIET AND TRAINING before you even consider steroids... you openly admit you eat like shit and want to get on track, which is fucking awesome but bro, you have NO consistency at all, none... i dont care what you take, without a very consistent diet you will get nowhere fast.. im sorry its not what you want to hear but its what you need to hear... noone and i mean noone, unless they have some sort of motive, would ever advise such absurdity... you can consider sarms but even with sarms, if you have no consistency, its all pointless..

Well bud, you need to get into better shape before using any type of steroid. Right now you are not in the right condition at all. Steroids are not fat burners, and Tren is nothing you should even be considering right now. Sar,s are a good alternative if you need to lean out, and that's actually the route I'd recommend to you. Steroids are off the table until you get into good condition.

I would go with the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

It's perfect for cutting bodyfat while retaining and building lean mass and strength. Here is the layout for it along with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I could get past the 20% based on your size.

This comment:

"I'm 38, 6'5", 255 lbs, about 20% body fat because I eat like shit. lol"

Is a GREAT way to piss off A LOT of guys.

Lol? Why is this funny? There are lot of people who bust their asses every day IN THE KITCHEN to get to where we are.

Kind of a slap in the face.

Bro really!! Wtf... with that mentality you aint gonna get nowhere! Foundations! Again and again AAS is not a fat buring substance. Diet and workingout is where its at...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You dont need steroids to eat correctly. You should already be eating correctly before you start, and have a much lower B/F%
It seems like there are a lot of guys that dont want to get "serious" about any of it until they have gear in their hands....

Top Bottom