napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Administering liquids question

caferacer

Guys, thank you for all the awesome info in this forum. I have looked and looked for an answer to this question. Sorry if I missed on the forum but here goes:

I took advantage of the Easter Sale and got three bottles of Rad-140 for my lab rat (great price, fast delivery!). What is the best way to administer liquids? In the past I just squirted it in the rat's mouth and gotten on with my day. Results were less than great but my old source has subsequently been discredited. I have faith in this new source (sponsoring this page right now) so - squirt the dose on the tongue (presumably absorbed a little there) then swallow? Under the tongue (I have heard the term sub-lingual bandied about)? Some dude on youtube squirts it in the back of his mouth then drinks OJ. Can you mix with a liquid? My rat doesn't really give a shit how it tastes. Am I overthinking this? All advice appreciated.

The most effective way is to just shoot it in the mouth and swallow down. If you want to chase it with something that is fine but do not mix it in a glass or anything. You would risk not getting all the product and it sticking to the glass.

you just take them straight down..the LAST thing you want to do is hold it under your tongue... i wouldnt mix but you can use a chaser

Haha. I'm not butt hurt. I'm awm's biggest (57 year old) fanboy. In fact, I'm going to be adding some cardarine to my cycle based on his log.
all good bro.. its like a longstanding thing where we HAVE to fuck with people that complain about the taste.. its just a must brother! LOL

Top Bottom