napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding Winny

Chuck Waygen

Is adding Winny 20-30 mg a day the last 4-6 weeks of a 250 cyp 200 deca 600 primo stack advisable? Or will that possibly be too much test converting to DHT? Because of the price tag, could I just stop primo at 7-8 weeks and then add the winny? Thanks!

how do we know? we dont know a thing about you from this post... age/height/weight/body fat? goals? cycle history?

41, 6'3, 240 15% body fat. Goal is burning fat while building muscle. This is my 3rd cycle, 5 weeks into it. Added 10 mg GW a day one week ago. Im lifting 3-4 days a week and running 4-5 days a week. almost up to 20 miles a week. Thanks

If your goal is losing fat, I'd probably bump the gw to 20mg and increase the cardio. Winnie is nice for muscle hardening and vascularity, but it dries your joints out to the point of causing pain.

well its really up to you if you want to add it or not... its fine if you want to... its not like you cant but noone can decide that for you...

If your goal is losing fat, I'd probably bump the gw to 20mg and increase the cardio. Winnie is nice for muscle hardening and vascularity, but it dries your joints out to the point of causing pain.
Pretty much and will wreck your lipids. Cardio and GW are key here. 15% is the max you really should be in fitness and bodybuilding. You should concentrate on that first and foremost. Winny doesn't burn fat.

Top Bottom