napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding TNE to your TE

thenoob

I see allover TNE (test no enanthate) being used for preworkout, but it doesn't seem like anyone agrees on the protocol or the dosage... could you add it to your test E shots and enjoy a preworkout twice a week or woudl that fuck with your bloods and estrogen?Also, if you were to do that, wouldn't that be the most immediate kickstart to a cycle? anything anyone knows about this is whatsup! Cheers!

Last edited:
I see allover TNE (test no enanthate) being used for preworkout, but it doesn't seem like anyone agrees on the protocol or the dosage... could you add it to your test E shots and enjoy a preworkout twice a week or woudl that fuck with your bloods and estrogen?Also, if you were to do that, wouldn't that be the most immediate kickstart to a cycle? anything anyone knows about this is whatsup! Cheers!

Test No Ester... So the half life is extremely short and typically injected prior to a workout. I have used it it is an alright drug but I prefer Suspension or even db/drol to kickstart a cycle.

I don't use it as a kickstart. Just as a pwo 1-2x a week. It can cause some to have in e2 flare based on bloods I've seen. I haven't had noticeable issues with it myself.

It is fine to use it as preworkout a couple times per week as long as you have a test base like enanthate in there. It's in and out very quickly so it doesn't affect blood levels or estrogen a great deal, but I would still keep an eye on things and adjust your AI dose if need be

mixing it with test e will have no bearing on anything whatsoever... you just take it preworkout, about 30 minutes prior... thats it, plain and simple...

mixing it with test e will have no bearing on anything whatsoever... you just take it preworkout, about 30 minutes prior... thats it, plain and simple...

but what if i mixed it in with my test E shot to minimize pins and just worked out 30 minutes after my shot which i do anyways? does that work or do the esters conflict with each other? Apologies if its a basic question hence my profile name on this forum

but what if i mixed it in with my test E shot to minimize pins and just worked out 30 minutes after my shot which i do anyways? does that work or do the esters conflict with each other? Apologies if its a basic question hence my profile name on this forum
That will work just fine in the days you pin Test E. Esters do not conflict each other.

you can pin them together if you want... that is completely fine and has no bearing on them at all...

Top Bottom