napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids help from south africa

seemoreno

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your YouTube videos for at least a year now, and I would just like to say thanks for all the valuable advice and guidance - the fitness world needs you more than it knows..

After learning from your YouTube videos, I plan on starting a bulking cycle next month, and I would like you to please tweak and alter anything you think is incorrect, and provide any advice uu think I may need.

Here are my current details (as per your forum guidelines):
Weight: 75kg
Body fat: 12%
Training for about 6 years straight now (also messed around with weights as a teen, and I am also a 2nd dan black belt in Karate)

Cycle History:
Cycle 1 (2012) - test cypionate (cant remember dosage) for 10 weeks

Cycle 2 (2013) - sustanon 400mg weekly for 12 weeks, dbol 50mg daily for first 5 weeks (I know twas too high lol = ignorance)

Cycle 3 (2014) - test enanth 400mg weekly for 14 weeks, winstrol at the end for 5 weeks

Cycle 4 (2015) - Tren ace and test enanth for 12 weeks (the dosage was as you advised on youtube)
I did a clen only cycle at the end of 2015 (4 months after the cycle), exactly with the parameters you advised on youtube (went up to 120mcg daily)

PCT in the first years were ran stupidly (dosages were too high and unfortunately I was told to use HCG in pct).
However, since 2014: Clomid 50/50/25/25, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with arimdex (didn't know about aromasin) throughout the cycles and in PCT.

Goals: build an aesthetically/artistically pleasing physique, use the slowly growing non-drug-related knowledge to open a gym and train people to be the best and healthiest versions of themselves.
Supplements: Whey-protein and creatine, the occasional preworkout.
Idea of nutrition: most important component of this game hands down, 70% nutrition, 20% training, 10% drugs..

Okay with all that said, I would like to point out that other than very slight testicular atrophy, I experience no side effects (even on tren), with clen the shakes only started at 100mcg, I always have healthy bloods about two weeks after PCT.. I figure I have a higher resilience/tolerance than some people, but you would know better than me if thats the case or if I'm just feeling myself lol..

Here is the cycle that I would like to do.

Deca Durabolin (week 1-12)
300mg week 1-2
400mg week 3-12

Test Propionate (week 1-2)
50mg eod
I only added this because the test E takes awhile to get to work, but perhaps the anadrol is enough to kickstart, please advise.

Testosterone Enanthate (week 1-11)
300mg week 1-2
400mg week 3-11
Cutting this off earlier than deca so that I can time my PCT correctly

Anadrol (week 1-4)
50mg week 1
75mg week 2-3
100mg week 4 (only if my bloods come back okay)

Proviron (week 1-13)
25mg daily
I know this seems outta place, but my body loves DHT, makes me hard and vascular like nothing else - I keep it low because it makes my skin oily though.

Turinabol (week 9-13)
60mg daily
I seen your video about stacking two orals in a cycle spread apart, I really wanna try this so I almost wanna ask you not to take this out lol. I reckon this will maximize the amount of muscle I put on during the cycle - most excited for this phase of the cycle.

Safety:
HCG (week 10-13)
2x500iu weekly

Aromasin (week 1-18)
12.5mg eod

PCT (week 14-17)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I am also gonna run a cycle support supplement from start to finish, for the liver and kidney health.

Okay so thats it, I hope to hear from you soon, and thanks again for educating me.

You're probably not going to get the response you want mate;

27 and training 6 years; so you had a year of training under your belt and were 22/23 when you started AAS.

You've run 4 cycles and weigh 75 kg, what we're your starting stats? What's your height?

Your cycle proposal is all over the place with the doses changing and the overkill on orals.

Have you had a blood test recently?

Sorry this is my first time on here, I should have been clearer..
I had started kickboxing and karate training at 12yo, started weights at around 16yo but like I said I messed around - I was not consistent nor did I care about nutrition.. from about 20yo I got serious, and have been consistent until a yeat ago (got married (= )..

Height: 1:77m
At 16yo I weighed a puffy 60kg, at 20yo I weighed a lean 70kg.. I've been doing proper bulks and cuts over the past 6 years, been up to 90kg (was rather fat), I am currently 75kg (12% body fat).
Yes I started gear after 3 years of consitent training (if I could go back I would only start now), I will be 28yo soon..

Unclear about whats the issue with my dosage though

well its already late at this point in terms of you using steroids that young... four cycles in and the damage is already done... i just want you to be prepared and aware that you are going to encounter several problems as you get a bit older from using steroids that early... in terms of your cycle... you do not need to kick with test prop whatsoever... drop that.... keep test and deca at 350 each the entire cycle.. a MAX of 400 each... unless im missing something, you dont have caber or prami listed for prolactin with deca and your pct is inadequate...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom