napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acid Reflux??

i will vouch for some of the remedies here. i had some bad GI issues awhile back. I used boiled ginger tea, apple cider vinegar, and Tiger Balm rubbed on my stomach.

i always take SARMS with a meal because sometimes they seem to mess with my bowels on empty stomach..

stretch really covered you well on this as he is extremely well versed on these sort of topics... i would highly recommend listening closely to his advice... on some rare occasions some have reported stomach issues when using sarms but simply eating before use corrected it... if there is further issue then i would venture to guess it has nothing to do with the sarms use in particular...

If anyone ever has really bad heartburn. Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda mixed in 6 oz of water. Works just about instantly. And lasts

I only read part of the posts. Short in time but wanted to chime in. When I get into my heavy weeks where I am trying for my records and really start pushing more weight. I get more bouts of reflux. Some things I've read and heard is from the pressure in the chest, abdomen, and so on. Hear it's common for lifters. Not sure the validity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take omeprazole ed... Works wonders

Yeah me too!! If I don't have a ppi (Prilosec, Prevacid, ect) I suffer big time. Feels like my whole throat and stomach are on fire. Stuff fixed me up good! Doesn't work for part time use, it's daily or use tums, baking soda, gas-ex whatever but if you choose the ppi route just stick with it and it will reward you

Yeah me too!! If I don't have a ppi (Prilosec, Prevacid, ect) I suffer big time. Feels like my whole throat and stomach are on fire. Stuff fixed me up good! Doesn't work for part time use, it's daily or use tums, baking soda, gas-ex whatever but if you choose the ppi route just stick with it and it will reward you

Yeah my doctor prescribed 40mg ed... It works great... With my health insurance 30 caps =$5

Top Bottom