napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS and Sarms after Bariatric surgery?

Angel

Is it possible to use AAS or Sarms after someone has gotten a gastric bypass or the sleeve surgery??

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I don't see why not, it has nothing to do with the stomach really. but I will let the pros answer but personally I don't see why it would be an issue

Just my opinion, but I dont think it would be a problem directly but for AAS specifically I would be concerned about having too high body fat when starting cycle and also when you are on, would you be able to eat adequately to feed those gains. SARMS would seem to be a better intro.

I would say Sarms are fine, but AAS shouldn't ever be used at an elevated bodyfat.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

sarms would be completely fine with this situation... there is no adverse effect or reaction to be concerned with

Thanks i know i can always count on you guys for good advice 👍

Is it possible to use AAS or Sarms after someone has gotten a gastric bypass or the sleeve surgery??

Hey angel...look bro, after these surgeries you do not have much stomach left and it can only be filled with small amounts of food. The aas would not help, especially if you are one of the guys who gets extreme hunger from aas. You would have yourself in a bind....needing/wanting calories but you can't have them.
I would stick with following the exact diet they give you, do sarms, and keep your eca/phenbuterol stack going. Be sure have supps to cover all vitamins and minerals

Take it all slow because these surgeries are not a miracle, and still require discipline.

Hey angel...look bro, after these surgeries you do not have much stomach left and it can only be filled with small amounts of food. The aas would not help, especially if you are one of the guys who gets extreme hunger from aas. You would have yourself in a bind....needing/wanting calories but you can't have them.
I would stick with following the exact diet they give you, do sarms, and keep your eca/phenbuterol stack going. Be sure have supps to cover all vitamins and minerals

Take it all slow because these surgeries are not a miracle, and still require discipline.
Drb good to hear from you again, the surgery is something that has been offered to me by my Dr. So I'm considering it, not sur yet so I'm asking question to learn everything i can do if i get it done, thanks for the input and help drb..

Top Bottom