napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS and liver care a MUST read

Liver care , colon care, digestion; FAR too often these are neglected.

We're eating more food than the body was designed to eat.

We're running AAS.

There's WAYYYYYYYYYY more to it than "inject some oil and POOF!"

What product do you use for colon care?

What product do you use for colon care?

Digestive enzymes to break down the food and keep it moving thru the colon.

And colon hydrotherapy....it takes a minutes to have something in your ass but in the long run the hour that it's in there is worth it.

I actually was compelled to read all of this, and I understood most of the science as this information is in my wheelhouse. Thanks a ton, Sir 44 [emoji122]

I actually was compelled to read all of this, and I understood most of the science as this information is in my wheelhouse. Thanks a ton, Sir 44 [emoji122]

All about learning and growing. Imo we gotta take it all in and use what we find works as AAS is such an unknown you can't just pin point shit as the human variable is never constant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Solid post brother. I think its damn important to take care of yourself on cycle. Looking out for health leads to feeling good on cycle which leads to more gains... Great info to share.

Solid post brother. I think its damn important to take care of yourself on cycle. Looking out for health leads to feeling good on cycle which leads to more gains... Great info to share.

And more cycles... lol
Longer you live, more gear you can use win/win!!!
That sounds so bad.

And colon hydrotherapy....it takes a minutes to have something in your ass but in the long run the hour that it's in there is worth it.

Ummmm... okaaaay.

Thanks man, I've read about colonics before and have toyed with the idea but haven't committed yet.

Well fuck me blue and call me smurf nutt...I haven't used tudca along with my cycle assist..I thought the nac n other Shit was coverage enough. Damn it
NAC is pretty good IMO maybe not for adrol toxicity but for softer orals and general liver support i think its great. You just gotta make sure you get a quality brand that isnt underdosed.

I just finished my 4 weeks of anadrol kickstart.. i think i believe you on the absorption part bc i used both tudca and cel assist and felt great the whole time and added 25lbs lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I just finished my 4 weeks of anadrol kickstart.. i think i believe you on the absorption part bc i used both tudca and cel assist and felt great the whole time and added 25lbs lol

Just curious brother Did you get your adrol from a source on here. Just got some from Titan. Looking to start it in August. Did you notice anything attitude wise. How did you feel on it. Thanks for your time bro.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Just curious brother Did you get your adrol from a source on here. Just got some from Titan. Looking to start it in August. Did you notice anything attitude wise. How did you feel on it. Thanks for your time bro.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Got it from PL bro. If its a source on here i wouldnt see you having any problems man. And no actually i started at 50mg then went up to 100 the last couple weeks. Didnt really feel anything negative at all i felt great, but everyones different

Top Bottom