napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A very stand up man!

tama.brian

Thanks to phurious for finalizing my order with the super extra dose of proviron. With all the delays and the extended time waiting, we stayed in communication, he was honest about the damn stuff being confiscated and god knows what else happened, your mom being injured and again life just kicking you in the nuts a few time. With all that said, he still got me test c, deca, and then a surprise package of proviron to just make life so happy! Thanks for taking care of us and this is why people like you earn the business you earn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome brother and sorry for the delays

PHURIOUS

Thanks for the feedback and understanding. I talk to Phurious on a daily basis, and the guy works very hard to make sure everyone is satisfied and taken care of. A lot of people tend to forget that we have lives outside of this, and Phurious had some life situations stand in his way that needed immediate attention. Again, thanks for the understanding!

All of these attacks lately on this guy's character make me think of some threads that I read right after I joined this forum. Threads about how phurious basically sent guys free gear cause they were ripped off by a different source. I'm still new here, and I don't know exactly what happened, and I don't know to what extent phurious helped these guys, but seems to me that he's a good dude who cares about the people on this board.

Dude it's not an issue. This is about you, not me or some silly delays. Thanks for following through with the goods and then some! Big ups sir!

Thank you bro

PHURIOUS

All of these attacks lately on this guy's character make me think of some threads that I read right after I joined this forum. Threads about how phurious basically sent guys free gear cause they were ripped off by a different source. I'm still new here, and I don't know exactly what happened, and I don't know to what extent phurious helped these guys, but seems to me that he's a good dude who cares about the people on this board.

Thank you for remembering the good things. That's the problem with society today. Sometimes one bad experience can negate an entire slew of positive experiences simply because of people's mindset and want for instant gratification. It's rather unsettling, but it's the world we live in today.

Nice review. Glad to see you happy brian. Reviews bad or good are very valuable to the community.

I agree. There has been some real bullshit happening to a good source and as a whole family we need to rally around our own and send the riff raff packing. Not saying debate or questions are bad but belligerent nastiness and vengeful hate are not good anywhere around here. Phurious is a good dude with good intentions. He isn't trying to cause harm. Anyway I'll let this thread stand as is. My appreciation stands and my money follows as well. Thanks again

Thanks to phurious for finalizing my order with the super extra dose of proviron. With all the delays and the extended time waiting, we stayed in communication, he was honest about the damn stuff being confiscated and god knows what else happened, your mom being injured and again life just kicking you in the nuts a few time. With all that said, he still got me test c, deca, and then a surprise package of proviron to just make life so happy! Thanks for taking care of us and this is why people like you earn the business you earn.

Glad to hear he is coming through for you man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No worries. I would give phurious the shirt off my back. Although it might be a little big for him :)

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Lol. Ouch. Im 6'2" and 212# i wear xl. U wear a 2x lol

PHURIOUS

Im 212# and one big walking muscle. So xl are tight on my arms and lats. Loose on the abs aka RIPPED

PHURIOUS

As the great arnold said "if it jiggles its fat"

PHURIOUS
This is true. ...but coming from my point of view. ..being pretty don't make you strong....we all have to train, eat, and cycle for the goals we are trying to achieve...so I am comfortable in my 3x shirt [emoji6]

This is true. ...but coming from my point of view. ..being pretty don't make you strong....we all have to train, eat, and cycle for the goals we are trying to achieve...so I am comfortable in my 3x shirt [emoji6]

Absolutly. But im pretty and strong so eat that mr big boy. Lol. Yes i know im sure im know where near as strong as you. I admire what u do for your foals and contests. Its pretty awesome. Im just to banged up i jury wise to try it so i stay in my lane. And look pretty. Haha. As i prep for my contest

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom