napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A very stand up man!

Absolutly. But im pretty and strong so eat that mr big boy. Lol. Yes i know im sure im know where near as strong as you. I admire what u do for your foals and contests. Its pretty awesome. Im just to banged up i jury wise to try it so i stay in my lane. And look pretty. Haha. As i prep for my contest

PHURIOUS
Thanks man...but to be honest, bodybuilders like you impress me more...guys on my side of the aisle are strong, no doubt, but the discipline bodybuilders put into their diets, cardio, etc...if truly more than I could handle...it's impressive and shows true dedication. ..I hope you and the Mrs win

3x is where it's at. Just take it to Nordstrom and have them taper the bottom in.

XL... hahah I think my dog wears an XL.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3x is where it's at. Just take it to Nordstrom and have them taper the bottom in.

That's what I have to do...my wife is an excellent "tailor" she takes them all in....I have a 36 in waist so those 3x look like I am swimming around the waist

Thanks man...but to be honest, bodybuilders like you impress me more...guys on my side of the aisle are strong, no doubt, but the discipline bodybuilders put into their diets, cardio, etc...if truly more than I could handle...it's impressive and shows true dedication. ..I hope you and the Mrs win

Its a rough pain in the ass world of temtation and will power. Lol. But thank you.

PHURIOUS

Then ur dog must be ripped. Lol

PHURIOUS

That's how it's done

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom