napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Primo summer

I like your layout bro. I think that you will really like. I think drb addressed it for you but from here on out all of your cycles will be test/deca based. As for the tren you are using the A which will allow you to tap out if needed but I don't think you will.Plus you can always just drop to 150 on the tren. I think you want your cycle just like you have it. You will do great on it.

Cycle looks great Buen.. Great work man cause you look great. Can wait to see how it all treats you man. I couldn't dare run two nandrolones but I'm pretty sensitive to sides. Have a great run my man.

DAY 1

Well..I jumped the gun and started my cycle a week early

Couldn't help myself...what can I tell you, the Primo was calling my name :)

I've been cruising on 150mg TestP and 210mg NPP..
In anticipation of my cycle and switching to long esters
5 days ago I started "preloading" with 75mg TestE and 50mg Deca ed

Today I pinned my cycle doses:

9AM
Deca 30mg
Primo 58mg
TrenA will start in 1 week

4PM
TestE 50mg
EQ 66mg
Primo 58mg

I was feeling a bit tired and not really motivated for my workout
I'm living on a remote island in the middle of the Indian Ocean...nothing here..no roads, no villages, no nothing..just a surf resort for a few guys

I'm without a workout partner and have been a bit concerned...this is a big cycle for me and I'm wondering
without a partner if I'll be able to push myself hard enough to maximize the benefits of the aas

So..I get to the gym...I'm all alone....dragging ass and moving slow
I put my headphones on and start listening to Nirvana

Shoulder day.....I start loading up the Smith to do shrugs
I run through my warm up and start adding plates...each set mindlessly adding more
My mind is kind of blank..I'm not really thinking about anything or even consciously thinking about the lifts
Then...hummm..that set was a bit tough...I count the plates...WTF...new PR!
That got me motivated!!!
I was able to add another set of plates and totally shattered my old PR

The mind is a powerful thing

A lot of us are self motivating anyway. Just the cycle will motivate you because now is when you need to get after it and not waste one single workout.Adding plates,reps,sets is very motivating in itself.

DAY 1

Well..I jumped the gun and started my cycle a week early

Couldn't help myself...what can I tell you, the Primo was calling my name :)

I've been cruising on 150mg TestP and 210mg NPP..
In anticipation of my cycle and switching to long esters
5 days ago I started "preloading" with 75mg TestE and 50mg Deca ed

Today I pinned my cycle doses:

9AM
Deca 30mg
Primo 58mg
TrenA will start in 1 week

4PM
TestE 50mg
EQ 66mg
Primo 58mg

I was feeling a bit tired and not really motivated for my workout
I'm living on a remote island in the middle of the Indian Ocean...nothing here..no roads, no villages, no nothing..just a surf resort for a few guys

I'm without a workout partner and have been a bit concerned...this is a big cycle for me and I'm wondering
without a partner if I'll be able to push myself hard enough to maximize the benefits of the aas

So..I get to the gym...I'm all alone....dragging ass and moving slow
I put my headphones on and start listening to Nirvana

Shoulder day.....I start loading up the Smith to do shrugs
I run through my warm up and start adding plates...each set mindlessly adding more
My mind is kind of blank..I'm not really thinking about anything or even consciously thinking about the lifts
Then...hummm..that set was a bit tough...I count the plates...WTF...new PR!
That got me motivated!!!
I was able to add another set of plates and totally shattered my old PR

The mind is a powerful thing

Congrats BUEN! For the new PR. Must be all that surfing [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats BUEN! For the new PR. Must be all that surfing [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahaha...unconsciously motivated by the fear of failing I guess

clear the mind....head down bum up..nose to the grindstone

thanks for caring..It means a lot to me

Day 8

Not a good week

Most of my work outs were mediocre
Joints were achy ...I think primo is a bit "dry" for me...not as bad as mast, but I'm feeling it in my knees, elbows and knuckles
If I wasn't going to run Tren..I think I'd up my deca to 300mg/wk

Low energy
I missed my protein goals...just had no taste for it

Overall a C-

I'm adding TrenA today..hope that helps put a little fire under my ass

Not a good week

Most of my work outs were mediocre
Joints were achy ...I think primo is a bit "dry" for me...not as bad as mast, but I'm feeling it in my knees, elbows and knuckles
If I wasn't going to run Tren..I think I'd up my deca to 300mg/wk

Low energy
I missed my protein goals...just had no taste for it

Overall a C-

I'm adding TrenA today..hope that helps put a little fire under my ass

im not quite sure on the primo brother... ive never realy encountered anything ike that or run into that kind of issue with others... not to say its not possible, we all know anything is possible on reactions to compounds but it may be something else as well... i would still give it some time first... i hate to see you miss out on how great it is...

I had a similar experience eight weeks in. Legs sore and just generally out of gas. I took ten days of the cycle and did cardio only and adjusted aromasin to e3d and when I hit it again I was back to beastly. Double checked and refocused diet and sleep as well. Soreness was not from the primo as far as I can tell. I may have had a little overtonis, in fact I am fairly sure I did. The short rest period on cycle was time well spent.

Now at week 12 and all is good, gains solid, weight dropping which was planned at this point... running a slight deficit trying to cut. Just added mast 400ew and happy with where I am at. Getting really vascular. I don't know about the sub-c daily of oils... not my bag so to speak. I run all mine in 4 IM pins a week.

Oh... here is my current regimen with 8 weeks to go:

800 EQ ew
600 primo ew
300 Test c ew
400 mast ew
s4 daily
gw daily
3 iu soma ed
12.5 aromasin e3d
Fish oil
Red yeast Rice eod

Chol decent at last check
BP solid 130ish over mid 80s
5'7" 193
Roughly 10%bf

im not quite sure on the primo brother... ive never realy encountered anything ike that or run into that kind of issue with others... not to say its not possible, we all know anything is possible on reactions to compounds but it may be something else as well... i would still give it some time first... i hate to see you miss out on how great it is...

Thanks Dylan.... Oh.... I'm not giving up on primo...I'll run everything as is for 6 weeks. Let my body adapt then reevaluate if necessary
It's definitely manageable ...
It may very well be something unrelated to the primo
I'll be doing blood work in 2 weeks

I'll run everything as is for 6 weeks. Let my body adapt then reevaluate if necessary

correction:
I'm dropping the proviron and adding 10mg per day Test P to bring up my estradiol a bit
I'm not able to get blood work until 2 weeks from now...but I have a suspicion the primo and proviron have dropped my E2 a bit (estradiol was 24 pre cycle)

Thanks Dylan.... Oh.... I'm not giving up on primo...I'll run everything as is for 6 weeks. Let my body adapt then reevaluate if necessary
It's definitely manageable ...
It may very well be something unrelated to the primo
I'll be doing blood work in 2 weeks

i truly hope its not the primo.. i doubt it but that doesnt mean its not possible... keep us updated.. i want you to enjoy every second of it that you can... good luck brother

Day 28

2ed5vyc.jpg

starting to see a bit of gain

June 04 started TrenA 28mg ED (200mg/wk)
I had been feeling low E symtoms...and really achy joints
I had to double my carb intake...I lowered my fat intake to partially compensate for it
I'm running at maintenance now 2050cal

I'm pretty sure the Primo is lowering my estrogen

Precycle:
Estradiol 24.4
Prolactin 8.5

June14 bloodwork:
Estradiol 16.2
Prolactin 7.1

To counteract this I lowered the Primo and increased my Test...adding TestP to quickly help bring up my E2
I increased the EQ, TrenA and Deca

Based on these labs I changed my protocol to:

TestP 24mg ED (150mg/wk)
TestE 42mg ED (300mg/wk)....450mg/wk total test

TrenA 40mg ED (280mg/wk)
Deca 46mg ED (320mg/wk)....600mg/wk total Nandralone

EQ 100mg ED (700mg/wk)
Primo 38mg ED (260mg/wk)

My joints have been feeling better but still not great...

Today labs showed:
Estradiol 12.6.....still dropping despite adding TestP and lowering Primo
Prolactin 15.5... (normal range is 2.1-17.7) got to watch this as its double what it was 10 days ago

So...I'll be stopping all the Primo and reducing the Tren and Deca slightly

Side effects
Tren rush(a nice warm feeling)...cardio sucks despite GW..pulse has increased 10 BPM across the board..normal resting 58BPM now 68BPM
lite cardio that usually produces 110BPM now gives me 120BPM

Eq hasn't really kicked in yet...

Still have a bit of dialing in to do...but generally happy with the progress so far

A weird question as most guys are trying to LOWER their estrogen

Is there anything (besides adding more test) that might help bring UP my estrogen?

The only thing I can think of would be Dbol ...but that seems ridiculous plus I'm not into orals

A weird question as most guys are trying to LOWER their estrogen

Is there anything (besides adding more test) that might help bring UP my estrogen?

The only thing I can think of would be Dbol ...but that seems ridiculous plus I'm not into orals
You could always add HCG but I don't know how you feel about that. It has its own share of side effects

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You could always add HCG but I don't know how you feel about that. It has its own share of side effects

Thanks for that Rick...I hadn't even thought of it...certainly is food for thought ...
It might be an interesting experiment
I have a pituitary tumor (the reason I've been on TRT for 15 yrs)
I can't produce any LH...but HCG minics LH...so it may be effective at helping convert testosterone to estradiol

It would be one for the books...using HCG to INCREASE estradiol so that I could run DHT's (Mast or Primo)..or temporary help for someone that has severely crashed their E2

Thanks for that Rick...I hadn't even thought of it...certainly is food for thought ...
It might be an interesting experiment
I have a pituitary tumor (the reason I've been on TRT for 15 yrs)
I can't produce any LH...but HCG minics LH...so it may be effective at helping convert testosterone to estradiol

It would be one for the books...using HCG to INCREASE estradiol so that I could run DHT's (Mast or Primo)..or temporary help for someone that has severely crashed their E2
I could certainly see it as a benefit for someone like you, so I think it's worth a try at least.

i could see that working... raise your test and add hcg and im sure it will go up... definitely have to get your prolactin down more in the middle range though... i know your already aware of that... once the eq kicks in along with GW, your cardio should improve... some people get nailed by tren... you look absolutely tremendous though bro... very nice work!

Top Bottom