napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A little about me

Cammy55

Hi everyone

One of the newbies here. For over 6 months I've been doing some reading on all the forums but never really thought about registering. Anyways here I am now. A little bit about myself, I starting working out at the age of 15. I had a very small build weighed about 60-65kg and was definitely one of the weaker ones in the friend group. At first I just working out was nothing serious, but after a few months and noticing how fast I was growing it became my life, I'm now 20 years old and have been working out very consistently for the past 4-5 years! I spend most of my time in the gym, mainly cause it's the one thing that I'm really passionate about.

I only started to educate myself about nutrition and supplementation at the age of 17. Since then I like to keep my diet in check. However sometimes can be a pain with uni work getting in the way.

End of last year (2016) I did my first ever steroid cycle. I had been looking into it for sometime, constantly reading articles online, and all different kinds of forums. So eventually I plucked up the courage and went for it.

The cycle is as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Test cyp: 400mg e/w
Weeks 1-10 Tren eth: 200mg e/w
Weeks 1-5 T-Bol: 50mg ed

PCT

Weeks 12-14- novledex 40mg e/d
-clomid 50mg e/d

Weeks 14-16 -novledex 20mg e/d
- clomid 25mg e/d

The cycle went very well. Gained about 3kg in body weight. Sides I occurred during cycle. Very small amount of acne on back. Sides I endured after cycle, signs of gyno which I jumped on top of straight away as had arimidex on hand which I dosed at 1mg ed until sides subsided. Other sides light loss in Lobito. Nothing crazy. I started with long esters because I was quite nervous about pinning. I understood at the time that some side effects may take far longer to subside however I wasn't prepared to pin on the daily bases.

I'm now considering a second cycle. This time trying to slowly prep for summer. For this cycle I am Considering going for a test prop, tren ace, mast, winstrol cycle.

Weeks 1-12: Test prop-75mg eo/d
Weeks 1-12: tren ace- 75mg eo/d
Weeks 1-12 mast prop -75mg eo/d
Weeks 6-12 winstrol -50mg ed

The test,tren,and mast are in a blend. (One-rip) so I can't really alter dosing, however if something is seriously wrong, (hope not) then I will get something else.

I have arimidex on hand also thinking about taking 0.5mg ed for full cycle to reduce risk of estrogen sides. However after last cycle I worry that the gyno I was possibly encountering may have been prolactin. And I do Not have dostinex on hand which makes me reconsider going with tren as I know fine well this may make things worse.

Height: 5 10
Weight: 195lbs
Body fat: 9%
Years of training: 4-5
Cycle history: completed 1 cycle. Talked about earlier.

Hope I've not said anything stupid, open to suggestions/criticism. Sorry for rabbling on. Cheers guys

1. Too young to be cycling
2. The cycle you planned using that Tren/mast blend sucks, you don't even need Tren or mast.
3. You can't run this cycle bro? You know that right?

Bro at 20 you shouldn't be using any type of steroid at all. You are way too young. Your body is still under development. Tren is also about the worst thing you could run, and never should be considered on a second cycle no matter what. It's for advanced users only, but regardless you are too young to cycle....period

Hi everyone

One of the newbies here. For over 6 months I've been doing some reading on all the forums but never really thought about registering. Anyways here I am now. A little bit about myself, I starting working out at the age of 15. I had a very small build weighed about 60-65kg and was definitely one of the weaker ones in the friend group. At first I just working out was nothing serious, but after a few months and noticing how fast I was growing it became my life, I'm now 20 years old and have been working out very consistently for the past 4-5 years! I spend most of my time in the gym, mainly cause it's the one thing that I'm really passionate about.

I only started to educate myself about nutrition and supplementation at the age of 17. Since then I like to keep my diet in check. However sometimes can be a pain with uni work getting in the way.

End of last year (2016) I did my first ever steroid cycle. I had been looking into it for sometime, constantly reading articles online, and all different kinds of forums. So eventually I plucked up the courage and went for it.

The cycle is as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Test cyp: 400mg e/w
Weeks 1-10 Tren eth: 200mg e/w
Weeks 1-5 T-Bol: 50mg ed

PCT

Weeks 12-14- novledex 40mg e/d
-clomid 50mg e/d

Weeks 14-16 -novledex 20mg e/d
- clomid 25mg e/d

The cycle went very well. Gained about 3kg in body weight. Sides I occurred during cycle. Very small amount of acne on back. Sides I endured after cycle, signs of gyno which I jumped on top of straight away as had arimidex on hand which I dosed at 1mg ed until sides subsided. Other sides light loss in Lobito. Nothing crazy. I started with long esters because I was quite nervous about pinning. I understood at the time that some side effects may take far longer to subside however I wasn't prepared to pin on the daily bases.

I'm now considering a second cycle. This time trying to slowly prep for summer. For this cycle I am Considering going for a test prop, tren ace, mast, winstrol cycle.

Weeks 1-12: Test prop-75mg eo/d
Weeks 1-12: tren ace- 75mg eo/d
Weeks 1-12 mast prop -75mg eo/d
Weeks 6-12 winstrol -50mg ed

The test,tren,and mast are in a blend. (One-rip) so I can't really alter dosing, however if something is seriously wrong, (hope not) then I will get something else.

I have arimidex on hand also thinking about taking 0.5mg ed for full cycle to reduce risk of estrogen sides. However after last cycle I worry that the gyno I was possibly encountering may have been prolactin. And I do Not have dostinex on hand which makes me reconsider going with tren as I know fine well this may make things worse.

Height: 5 10
Weight: 195lbs
Body fat: 9%
Years of training: 4-5
Cycle history: completed 1 cycle. Talked about earlier.

Hope I've not said anything stupid, open to suggestions/criticism. Sorry for rabbling on. Cheers guys

Don't get discouraged, I was just like you, started lifting at 13 because of magazines, Arnold, and Rocky not 1 or 2 but 3, came out when I was a junior in high school I'll be 48 this year, but at a young age without gear you can lift heavy all week long and at most get some muscle soreness if you start using gear too early and pound away heavy weight your joints and tendons will be used up by the time your 30 when I was 23 I qualified for national NPC's and benched 405 for three reps at just 180 lbs at 5'7 and all I had taken up to that time was 200 mg of Test cyp a week and Decca before show, but that's kinda all we could get and going to school and having little money couldn't buy much and we were just starting to learn about HCG til that time we just
Had to take time off. Thank God there was no teen I tried it last year just to see what it was about and had rage, many guys shouldn't take it and I'm a mellow guy, very mellow but certainly not on your first go around. That's like a kid just learning about matches and then giving him gasoline. I can barely lift medium weights anymore and I
Have a degenerating spine, lifted heavy for 15 years, but time crawls. By when you are young. You get older and you'll see how fast time flies. Give it time so you can lift a lifetime without injuries and pain I know it hard to do when you want so bad to grow, but you are good size
right now, just eat a lot keep your body fat low and don't get crazy with multiple compounds and Tren your first couple years, your leaving yourself nothing else to try, it's like. Being a virgin and jumping into bed with
Jenna Jamison you've got nothing else to look forward too. I'm. Or saying don't ever do it just try to give yourself time to grow into gear like when your about 26 at earliest just so
maybe you can have kids someday and still be lifting when your in your fifties I'm not saying don't ever do it I'd be a hypocrite just pork a couple fat ones and some uglies so you can enjoy Jenna when you know what your doing and not just cum all over your jeans.

If I could do this all over again and had to do something definitely look at the anti estrogens and learn more you can probably increase your testosterone by three times without doing to much harm at a young age if it is something you want to do for a lifetime. I'm not the one to guide you in that but there are others here that can help get the most out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks guys appreciate it.

First off when is the right time to take steroids? Is it an age? Or body development? As I see lost of people in early 20s on gear.

I understand that tren is out of my league at the moment. Is there any reason you think masteron is pointless for me?

Finally would it be a better idea to try out a simple test only cycle?

Cheers lads appreciate the replies

Thanks guys appreciate it.

First off when is the right time to take steroids? Is it an age? Or body development? As I see lost of people in early 20s on gear.

I understand that tren is out of my league at the moment. Is there any reason you think masteron is pointless for me?

Finally would it be a better idea to try out a simple test only cycle?

Cheers lads appreciate the replies

Your body is still developing until 25ish its different for everyone but a general rule is 25. Doing it before that can cause lifelong damage to your endocrine system and can ruin your hormonal balance when you age.

Masteron is for contest ready use. No point in running something that ultimately will be costing you money for something that will not give you long term benefit.

Test is always recommended for a first cycle, test is required with any steroid cycle and you need to understand how your body handles a higher load. You may be prone to gyno and aromatise a lot or you may be the opposite.

There is no rush to using gear, it will most likely always be around and learning about them now will give you a huge advantage when you get to a point where it may suit you.

Should you continue to do steroids even just Test you will be causing serious harm. You may think its worth it but just ask around. A few people here made the same mistake and will tell you being on HRT is not always going to be fun.

Last edited:
Lots of people on gear in their early 20's are going to learn a long, painful lesson as are you.. you have no clue the damage that you will cause... see, you guys THINK because you feel okay now that all is well but thats the furthest from the truth... NOONE here is going to advise steroid use to anyone your age... not by a long shot... we don't contribute to people wrecking their lives... if you are intent, then thats on you and i wish you nothing but the best but you need to be prepared for issues as you get older... erectile issues, probability of needing trt, ruining natural development, etc... you are going to have nothing but problems... i hope you are not planning on being a ladies man using steroids this young...

Thanks for the reply, I think I will give it a couple years before I go back on AAS. I do have a few questions.

Would very low doses of test be more suitable for my age? Or is that still very stupid? I'm just wanting to maximise gains.

If not..

Is SARMS a better route to take at my age. See the problem is I have had a taste of how good it feels being on gear. I don't know much about SARMS but I see many people taking them, would this be something more suitable for silence of my age trying to get maximum gains and getting ready for summer.

Cheers Dylan for the reply. Really made me rethink my choices.

Thanks for the reply, I think I will give it a couple years before I go back on AAS. I do have a few questions.

Would very low doses of test be more suitable for my age? Or is that still very stupid? I'm just wanting to maximise gains.

If not..

Is SARMS a better route to take at my age. See the problem is I have had a taste of how good it feels being on gear. I don't know much about SARMS but I see many people taking them, would this be something more suitable for silence of my age trying to get maximum gains and getting ready for summer.

Cheers Dylan for the reply. Really made me rethink my choices.
brother, im trying to be real cool here but its like you have a brain malfunction... what exactly do you not understand about not using steroids at your age? seriously bro... i dont have the time for people that do not listen to me... i have thousands of questions per day and things like this CLEARLY agitate me... yes, sarms are far and away the right option but you have to have your head in this and its not right now...

Top Bottom